BPI-4G LTE module for banana pi (USB interface)

(bpi team) #1

BPI-4G module for banana pi (USB interface)

BPI-4G module (4G on board )

BPI-4G module (use USB 4G expansion board ):

BPI-4G module back:

4G module on BPI-R2:

4G module on other banana pi with USB line connect:

BPI-4G LTE module for banana pi (USB interface) public sale
How to use BPI-4G LTE module with BPI-R2
(bpi team) #2

we also can customization product for 4G function for you .

(Prakash) #3

Hi. Great to know about the 4G extension. I have few queries since I am trying to interface Quetel EC25 MiniPCIe module on BPI-R2 board.

1. Is this module available for sale in market?.
  2. Does it support Linux like Ubuntu/Debian?.
  3. Can I interface Quectel EC25 MiniPCIe (http://www.quectel.com/product/ec25minipcie.htm) module directly on BPI-R2 board since it has onboard MiniPCIe slot?.

TIA, Prakash

(bpi team) #4

Is this module available for sale in market?.

will public sale soon , about one or two weeks .

Does it support Linux like Ubuntu/Debian?.

yes, we have test it on linux and lede.

Can I interface Quectel EC25 MiniPCIe (http://www.quectel.com/product/ec25minipcie.htm1) module directly on BPI-R2 board since it has onboard MiniPCIe slot?.

this module is USB interfact for M.2 ,so can not use onboard slots. you also can use it with BPI-4G extension board .

(Prakash) #5

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to get one extension board soon for testing.

(Mark Edworthy) #6

I am also interested in this product. At this present moment I am using a Huawei E3372 USB LTE interface and want something that I can place within the BPI R2 (using the R2 existing interface), I think that this could be a good solution (I would rather purchase some device that was produced by the manufacture of the R2 board instead of using something that was manufactured by a 3rd party).

I am interested to know if this product will support the British LTE frequencies (800 MHz, 1800 MHz, 2600 MHz) and when this product will be available for purchase.

(Prakash) #7

@sinovoip Curious to know if you have any updates on this module availability?.

(bpi team) #8

we will instock next week ,but maybe need public sale after china holiday. you can send mail to judyhuang@banana-pi.com ,she maybe can help you shipping out soon.

(Mark Edworthy) #9

Any new information about this device (ie. availability from vendors)?

(bpi team) #10

we are in china holiday , we will back office at 2018-2-22.

(Prakash) #11

@sinovoip Hope you had great time at home. Curious to know the availability of this module. Waiting for long time.

(bpi team) #12

next week will public sale.

(Prakash) #13

Hi. Is this module ready for public sale?

(bpi team) #14

yes ,please send mail to judyhuang@banana-pi.com

(bpi team) #15

BPI-4G LTE module for banana pi (USB interface) public sale:

https://pt.aliexpress.com/store/product/BPi-EC25-4G-m-dulo-s-se-aplica-para-a-Banana-PI-placa-R2-no-presente/302756_32858710717.html?spm=2114.12010611.0.0.376b30d95X7KqY

(bpi team) #16