Spidev not found in Rasbpian

BPI-M2U image : 2020-04-19-raspbian-jessie-bpi-m2u-sd-emmc

I used this image because it is hard to setting opencv. It is ok in this images, but I have other issue.

I can’t find spidev modules in this image. How can I install spidev modules?

Other image has spidev but most of image can’t install opencv.

On Armbian opencv doesn’t work??

I recently received the latest version of Ambiant from BPI. M2-berry loads well, but the M2-Ultr does not boot this image.

The image name is as follows: Armbian_22.11.0-trunk_Bananapim2ultra_focal_edge_5.19.9_xfce_desktop Armbian_22.11.0-trunk_Bananapim2ultra_jammy_edge_5.19.6_xfce_desktop

Where did you get those images? What kind of warning did you get at first login? Are you aware about rules of software support? Do you need professional support or you are doing this for fun?

image source :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rncSdGTxlmdks3OeLZ96zhBzUDrcXWtS

there are only 3 or 4 lines of message when boot and stop without any processing. I would attach messege…

I’m not expert but can use Reasberry, OrangePi in basic iclude linux… I 'm test two device of BPi & OPi to adopt with my IOT instrument. I could drive my instrument with OPi but I can’t with BPi 'cause this problem. So, it is important for me to select one

If Armbian was not downloaded from www.armbian.com its certainly not original as it doesn’t have valid digital signature. If you will go for Armbian (try to understand support terms), then its community might help. In case there will be no response on your specific problem, which is completely normal, you can at least raise attention. The same apply for any other brand / hardware. If you have a lot of time and you don’t want to compensate the time people need to deal with your problem, you can check all older builds and dive into the code. Its open source. Kernel features regression is completely normal and perhaps SPI just works in some older kernels?

thanks. fortunately I found one img file to succeed in https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_YnvHgh2rwjVUZKOTAxckFwUGc?resourcekey=0-f-omTYhywwooU7asQS309g

I install opencv and can use spidev modules only in “2019-05-13-raspbian-jessie-preview-bpi-m2u-sd-emmc.img”