I have a BPI-M3 working with a Debian distro that I downloaded a few months and it’s work fine, I boot from the emmc.
The last week I buyed another BPI-M3, I copy my img in a SD and power on the BPI and the surprise is that not support the emmc…the problem is that the new BPIs mount a new emmc so my img doesn’t have the drivers for this new emmc. I used all the bpi-tools to update but didn´t work. Can anyone help me, please?
I don’ know what more try.
Hello，Please do these steps to update your image：
Use root to input these commands:
- execute “bpi-tools”, to update your bpi tools;
- execute “bpi-update -c bpi-m3.conf”, to download new driver to update your image
- execute “file *.tgz”, to check download files’ type is compressed data
- execute “bpi-bootsel”, you will see the bootloader path, “/usr/lib/u-boot/bananapi/bpi-m3/BPI_M3_720P.img.gz”
- execute “bpi-bootsel /usr/lib/u-boot/bananapi/bpi-m3/BPI_M3_720P.img.gz”, to update your bootloader
Oh it´s works!! Fantastic! Thank you!!