Is it possible to install Klipper on bpi M2 Ultra?

Hello everyone! I have a BPI M2 Ultra board gathering dust, because there aren’t many projects on this board, I would like to ask if it is possible to install Clipper for a 3D printer on it, I don’t plan to buy a new one yet, because single-board computers are not getting any cheaper. At least I’ll use this one somewhere. And by the way, I downloaded Armbian distributions for M2U, but none of them boot from the microSD memory card. Maybe someone knows which distributions (correct ones) can be used to do this, and preferably step by step!

Automated testings proves that Armbian works:

Try what is recommend - previous image. No, you won’t find anything better then this.

I’m not saying that Armbian doesn’t work, but the problem is that the system doesn’t start, i.e. when the board is turned on, the red LED lights up and “silence”, there is no boot start activity. The only thing that starts from the memory card is 2019-05-10-ubuntu-16.04-mate-desktop-preview-bpi-m2u-sd-emmc (and even then it asks for a password to change the action, which I don’t know) and Android also starts, but I’m not interested in it.

I know. Those boards are fragile. This board is old, so its hard to find anyone that is still playing with it. Sadly it is not actively maintained by Armbian, but remains in the test rig.

Try here: Showing results for tags 'bananapim2ultra'. - Armbian Community Forums Make sure to provide PCB pictures as there might be different HW revisions, sometimes even with different SoC carrying the same name … which ofc can’t boot.