I’m looking for detailed data sheets what to expect from the hardware. I have to compare the Banana Pi M3 to the Raspberry Pi 3 for a topic at work.
The usual “GPIO compatible to Raspberry Pi 2B” is not good enough, but I can’t find anything specific about the technical data anywhere. I want to know:
- How many SPI interfaces, how many CS on these SPI interfaces?
- Is CAN still supported or just on the Banana Pi M1
- How many UART interfaces can be used
- Exact Pinout with alternate functions
- and everything else I can get…
Further I would like to know the best OS system.
Thanks in advance for all the answers. I need to be sure that all the things I need are supported before I order a bunch of devices…