- based on RASPBIAN JESSIE LITE 2016-05-27(support rpi3 rpi2 rpi1)
- BPI-M2P kernel 3.4.39 / kernel 3.4.112 (default)
- username & password: pi/bananapi , root/bananapi
- support HDMI 1080P & 720P(default)
- support eMMC
- support GMAC
- support WIFI
- support bpi-bootsel cmd can switch to (bpi-m64 & bpi-m3 & bpi-m2 & bpi-m2p & bpi-m1-m1p-r1)
- support uEnv.txt to fatload script.bin & uImage
- support uEnv.txt to set video 1080P & 720P & 480P …
- fix rootmydevice issue
- support BT (hcitool scan)
- kernel 3.4.112 (based on armbian’s build), thanks for armbian (http://www.armbian.com)
- kernel 3.4.112 github from https://github.com/igorpecovnik/lib by armbian’s work
- thanks for raspberry.org’s work(https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/raspbian)
Is WiringPI already included in the image ?
For me it must be included to allow using of GPIO.
I have this image on a Banana Pi Zero, however the wifi is non-functional. I have configured /etc/network/interfaces with the following:
iface lo inet loopback
iface eth0 inet manual
iface wlan0 inet manual
I have configured /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf with the following:
but I am unable to connect. It looks like wlan0 is a detected device.
iw dev - is able to find the device:
sudo ifconfig wlan0 up yields:
SIOCSIFFLAGS: Operation not permitted
sudo iwlist wlan0 scan yields:
wlan0 Interface doesn’t support scanning.
Please help, I’d like to use Raspbian.
Does anyone have an answer for this??