- BPI-M2P kernel 3.4
- username & password: pi/bananapi , root/bananapi
- support HDMI 1080P & 720P(default)
- support GMAC
- support WIFI
- support bpi-bootsel cmd can switch to (bpi-m3 & bpi-m2 & bpi-m2p)
- support uEnv.txt to fatload script.bin & uImage
- support uEnv.txt to set video 1080P & 720P & 480P …
- fix rootmydevice issue
- based on armbian rootfs, thanks for armbian
how to use “bootsel” commond let this image working on BPI-M3:
1，use bootsel :
2, run it on BPI-M3:
Thanks for the image!
Is there some documentation about how this image was created?
what are you want to do . or you want to add somethine ,just tell us , we can add for you. are you know how to build a image. or you just want change application or need to change kernel.
if you have add your function on this image . and want to build yourself image .it is easy to do this .
1, download Win32DiskImager and install to your PC.
download link: https://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/
2, use Win32DiskImager to read all from your SD．
3,change file name to : xxxxx .img , so you can burn to other SD or EMMC , if boot ok .success.