- BPI-M2P kernel 3.4
- username & password: root/bananapi
- support HDMI 1080P & 720P(default)
- support eMMC
- support GMAC
- support WIFI bcmdhd module
- support bpi-bootsel cmd can switch to (bpi-m3 & bpi-m2 & bpi-m2p)
- support uEnv.txt to fatload script.bin & uImage
- support uEnv.txt to set video 1080P & 720P & 480P …
- fix rootmydevice issue
is it possible that this image is screwed up?
There is no ethernet and no wifi available after install.
I noticed that it is just an modified version of the rasperry pi 3 image from centos arm special interest group.
But the original image is 3.2GB and this one has 7GB. Why is it that blown up?
Also there is no image name inside the archive.
As in all images i tested so far it has the same overscan problem as all other images.
Console window is always to big for my lcd which is able to show 720p.
Found no way wo fix this.