- BPI-M2P kernel 3.4
- username & password: root/bananapi
- support HDMI 1080P & 720P(default)
- support eMMC
- support GMAC
- support WIFI
- support bpi-bootsel cmd can switch to (bpi-m3 & bpi-m2 & bpi-m2p)
- support uEnv.txt to fatload script.bin & uImage
- support uEnv.txt to set video 1080P & 720P & 480P …
- fix rootmydevice issue
If anyone finds out the HDMI output (with console/info/notice message) is flooding or just too annoying,
you may tune down the message prompting level by executing the following command:
sysctl -w kernel.printk="2 4 1 7"
NOTE: THIS IS NOT PERMANENT CONFIGURED.
As for this rom/system/image, currently I am investigating the kernel panic after
If you are experiencing the same kernel panic, please comment below and let’s sort things out.
Clues/Guessings for now:
- bcmdhd is incompatible to the existing hardware.
@sinovoip The download link is dead, do you mind reupload it again?
hi is there another download link for this image? thanks
For connect with SSH use Login:“alarm”, password:“bananapi”.