Banana Pi BPI-CM4 is a computer module with Amlogic A311D, same size asm Raspberry Pi CM4 module ,and connect interface same as Raspberry Pi CM4 , you can use it as RasPi CM4.
- High-performance Quad core ARM Cortex-A73 and dual core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU ,ARM G52 MP4(6EE) GPU
- NPU for AI :Next generation, deep-neural-network applications, at 5.0 TOPS
- More memory options (/2GB/4GB), suitable for large data compilation
- One display（HDMI) support at resolutions up to 4K (RasPi CM4 is dual display)
- 16G eMMC flash (Max 128G)
- Wifi5/Wifi6 wireless module option with on-board PCB antenna and external antenna for industrial applications
- Designed with B to B connectors for enhanced stability same as RasPi CM4
- One on-board Gigabit Ethernet design
- One PCIe interface expansion, can flexibly add related modules
Module front and back:
for A311D chip PIN limited . just support 1 HDMI ,1 CSI and 1 DSI , Raspberry Pi support 2 HDMI ,2 CSI and 2 DSI , Other is Pin2Pin . you can use Raspberry Pi CM4 baseboard.
Compared to the raspberry PI CM4, the red symbol indicates unsupported, and the others are PIN2PIN