Banana Pi BPI-CM4 is a computer module with Amlogic A311D, same size asm Raspberry Pi CM4 module ,and connect interface same as Raspberry Pi CM4 , you can use it as RasPi CM4.
- High-performance Quad core ARM Cortex-A73 and dual core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU ,ARM G52 MP4(6EE) GPU
- NPU for AI :Next generation, deep-neural-network applications, at 5.0 TOPS
- More memory options (4GB), suitable for large data compilation
- One display（HDMI) support at resolutions up to 4K (RasPi CM4 is dual display)
- 16G eMMC flash (Max 128G)
- Wifi5/Wifi6 wireless module option with on-board PCB antenna and external antenna for industrial applications
- Designed with B to B connectors for enhanced stability same as RasPi CM4
- One on-board Gigabit Ethernet design
- One PCIe interface expansion, can flexibly add related modules
Module front and back:
for A311D chip PIN limited . just support 1 HDMI ,1 CSI and 1 DSI , Raspberry Pi support 2 HDMI ,2 CSI and 2 DSI , Other is Pin2Pin . you can use Raspberry Pi CM4 baseboard.
Compared to the raspberry PI CM4, the red symbol indicates unsupported, and the others are PIN2PIN
You can use the universal raspberry PI CM4 module expansion board
The BPI-CM4 computer module is exactly the same size as the raspberry PI CM4, and adopts the same interface: