Banana Pi BPI-R2 Pro Opensource smart router board with Rockchip RK3568 chip
Banana Pi BPI-R2 Pro is the next generation smart router developement board from Banana Pi in 2021. It is powered by Rockchip RK 3568 processor.Onboard 2GB LPDDR4 memory and 16GB eMMC storage, and supports 2 USB 3.0 interface, 5 gigabit network port. M.2 key-E and mini PCIe interface, 2 mipi DSI interface(one can change to LVDS by software), 1 CSI camera interface,1 HDMI output,
BPI-R2 Pro same size as Banana Pi BPI-R2, and interface is also same .so can use BPI-R2 case.
- Rockchip RK3568 Quad-core ARM Cortex-A55 CPU
- Mali-G52 1-Core-2EE
- 2G LPDDR4 SDRAM (option 4G)
- Mini PCIE interface and M.2 key-e interface
- support 1 SATA interface
- MicroSD slot supports up to 256GB expansion
- 16G eMMC flash (option 16/32/64G)
- 2 MIPI display interface support
- 1 CSI camera interface
- 5 port 10/100/1000 Mb Ethernet port
- (2) USB 3.0 and (1) USB 2.0 otg port
BPI-R2 wiki online document , we will keeping update :
sample will ready next week .