Banana Pi BPI-M2 ZERO working image? anybody

Hi All,

I have tried about every image available for the M2 Zero but so far, I did not find any that really works. Some off them are just too old and cannot be used to normally browse a website, some just don’t work and some give video output issues or wifi problems. So far the best one I found is the

2020-04-28-ubuntu-16.04-mate-desktop-bpi-m2z-sd-emmc.img.zip

but this image has issues with the wifi connection not being stable, it works for a few minutes but then just stops and you need to reconnect. Do not have that issue with other images.

So the question I have is, does anybody found a working image with normal up to date browsers and stable wifi?

https://www.armbian.com/download/ this works. If not, you are doing something wrong.

I have the same issue as you… Please, did you find the correct image to use. thanks

@igorpec thanks for the tip, finally got it working like it should with armbian buster, just FYI when I want to use bullsey it does not work. Display does nothing on boot. The red led is blinking.

@Souf3D check this video and pick buster and it will work

1 Like

Thank you Sander, this is exactly what I did and it worked, but actually I had different problem, I used a bad power supply so the install process always stucked somewhere even when i tried to install this version of armbian buster the first time.