BPI:bit an ESP32 with 32-bit Xtensa LX6 dual-core processor based embedded system. It supports Webduino, Arduino, MicroPython as well as Scratch X programming environments.
BPI:bit board is 5 cm x 5 cm in size, weighs 10 ~ 12 grams, it houses a 20-Pin edge connector, built-in lighting matrix with 25 programmable full-color LEDs , two photosensitive light sensors, two programmable buttons, an NTC resistor, a buzzer and a nine shaft sensor (triaxial acceleration Three-axis gyroscope and three-axis magnetic compass),
online Wiki page: http://wiki.banana-pi.org/BPI-Bit
Board delivery object:
- ESP32 IDE development , can use BPI:bit do open source development
- Can help BPI:bit support Python,arduino IDE and others for open soruce.
- Review BPI:bit ,and share your video.
- STEAM education project ,design new cool kit for STEAM education.
- Student or teacher, dedicated to promoting STEAM education.
- Please explain the relevant work you want to do in the post, preferably your relevant experience and work results in the open source project.(links and video are welcome)
- If we think it is appropriate, we will PM you for relevant address information and send it to the development board in time.
- After receiving the board and carrying out the work, share your work experience and results in banana Pi forum.
- Developers can apply for 1-2 tablets, and teachers can apply for 5-10 tablets.
- The BPI:bit hardware version sent is version 1.3.
- The freight charge is the responsibility of the applicant. If the community needs to pay the freight charge, a separate application must be made.
- This activity is a long-term activity.Your application is welcome at any time.
- The banana Pi team shall decide the activity.Not all applicants have access to free samples.
- If your application is not replied, please PM BBS administrator instead of duplicate application.