Unable to start / get to work Android. I have tried everything, either do not start all, or stop it at: 1.266713] reg = 0x330800
- Target installation: EMMC
- DEVICE : BananaPi BPI-W2.
- IMAGE TESTED : All Android .img / images Android_6 + Android_7 from http://wiki.banana-pi.org/Banana_Pi_BPI-W2#Image_Release
- STOP HERE : [1.266713] reg = 0x330800
IMAGE FROM BOOT:
- Or this :
I used BPI-COPY (1.3.3 & 1.3.4) and all the various Android images from BananaPi to install. Nor not work.
One Android image that worked was Android 7 (GSM) but only on the SD card, nothing else work. But nothing work, not even an Ethernet port, hence completely useless.
Can the motherboard be damaged?
- 2 years back when I used another BPI-W2 and Android on EMMC via BPI - COPY worked, can there be a problem on the motherboard side??
“I have really tried everything but android on EMMC still does not work, so I dared to speak to you and ask for help.”.
- Please, could someone help me or wrote how to install Android on this device?
Thank you for any possible advice. Please, come on boys.