Handheld game machine

Hi there I am a relative noob to this, but I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any kits that work with the m2 zero for making a handheld game device

I was trying to make a digital calendar, and at the time I couldn’t get ahold of a raspberry pi zero w, so I ordered a couple banana pi m2 zero units because they were cheap. Long story short I ended up being able to get a hold of a raspberry pi zero 2, and now I have 2 m2 zeros that have no current use.

I’ve seen a few of the handheld gaming device kits for the pi zero, but I don’t know if they would work for the banana pi zero.

MUNBYN IPDA082 is a handheld computer device that runs on Android 9.0 and is powered by a Qualcomm Octa-Core processor. It is designed to provide exceptional performance, and its 4500mAh removable battery supports quick charging for uninterrupted usage. The 2D Zebra scanner can read both 1D and 2D barcodes, including EAN/UPC, GS1-128, QR code PDF417, and more. This user-friendly PDA device is ideal for industries such as manufacturing, retail, and warehouse management.