Difficulties troubleshooting ESP32S3 BPI-LEAF-S3

Hello,

I Have recently purchased an ESP32 development board-kit from SINOVOIP called BPI-LEAF-S3. While trying to see if everything is working on the dev kit I bought, I encountered an Issue I haven’t been able to solve:

"A fatal error occurred: Failed to connect to ESP32-S3: No serial data received. For troubleshooting steps visit: troubleshooting link

CMake Error at run_serial_tool.cmake:58 (message):

C:/Users/2023_12_27/.espressif/python_env/idf5.0_py3.11_env/Scripts/python.exe;;C:/Users/2023_12_27/esp/v5.0.5/esp-idf/components/esptool_py/esptool/esptool.py;–chip;esp32s3 failed"

Full error image link

I have tried visiting the given link but it hasn’t given me any valuable info. Error description image link

The green LED does turn on when it’s plugged into the USB port, you can also see a faint red LED that is barely on. ESP32S3 in question image link

Device manager also appears to be able to see when it was plugged in or unplugged and refreshes Device manage image link

The code I am running is taken from the Espressif Systems IDF Examples page on Visual Studio Code with nothing being modified.

Perhaps any ideas/directions on how I should solve this?