[BPI-R4] EM160R-GL hangs all communications?

Just recently Ive received my R4 … and Ive started with OpenWrt 23 image … until a day ago it started to hangs all communications WAN and LAN ports stops any communication with external world. I still see that blue (assigned to LTE module activity) and green led are blinking … LAN ports led blinking … but computers that are connected to lan port loose connection with router … router that are considered by R4 as wan connection is also loose connection with R4 no traffic … I was trying to underrating what can be wrong. If i remove power and power it ON it starts working as normal. But after few hours or minutes it may again fall into on network reaction state. Ive tried different different power supplies … no changes. But I suppose that there are some issues with LTE module. It shows that its connected it shows some small traffic (as it’s just a reserve internet line). But after Ive switched all traffic to LTE connection Ive caught “net hang” when Ive tried to play with LTE speed testing … ok … Ive rebooted router and start LTE speed test again and again “net hang” … again and again when I starts speed test it goes to “net hang” after a min or two … Any ides? Hardware malfunction? Previously EM160R-GL used to work together with Mikrotik for few years without any problems. Or its may be the problem of Openwrt 23? as is not a stable release

Connecting a uart cable, you might get more useful debugging info.