Banana Pi BPI-R2 New Image Release : Android 6.0 V1.0
- About this release
- This release is for banana pi R2 board which is based on MTK7623N, and it is based on Android 6.0 Operation system. You can use SP Flash Tool download image to R2 board.
- What’s new in this release
- Support HDMI interface
- Support Bluetooth
- Wireless network available
- Known limitations
- Wired network doesn’t work
- USB1 which is on the top supported as other function, does’t work as USB
- Image link:
A panel has been started, but no picture on HDMI.
After that, the MT6323LGA IT will be very hot and will not start.
It does not recognize the PC and does not boot from the SD card with the old image.
Hello, huloveif ：
Did you get it to start at the first time?
If not, Do you burn the image rightly?
I hope the circuit of MT6323LGA would not be short，So could you please try to burn an Ubuntu on R2，let’s see does the circuit still work well？
Here is the link：BPI-R2 new image : ubuntu 16.04 V1.2.1 BT and WIFI AP mode are working fine 2017-11-27
the firing went all the way. the first boot did not go to the display, just lit, after 2 resets I could not even burn or boot (even if SD card).
I looked at the camera with a thermal camera and the IC was 160 ° C. I think it was not because of the software, but because of some factory failure. I’m already emailing the ebay seller in this case.
Hi @Jackzeng ,
do you have source code and build instructions for this image?
baidu.com link is useless for people outside China. since we can’t get a login to download the file. I would love to try this build.