BPI-EAI80 board , EAISeries SDK UserGride:
please install KeliSDK:
Linux SDK Compile and burn
- Install EAI80 SDK (windows )
- PLease install ※Keil.EAISeries_DFP.1.4.1.pack§first;
- Demo board should connect with PC through J-Link and SWD interface. All the operations refer to “EAISeries_SDK_UserGuide” in detail.
Demo path: EAI80_SDK_v1.0\ugelis\kelis_example\ai_example\ai Demo functionsㄩ
- 1st.Voice - Key words recognition;
- 2rd.Computer Vision - Hand gesture detection and recognition;
- 3nd.Computer Vision - Human dody detection.
EAI80 chip referenced document
BPI-EAI80 ESP8266 module default FW, if you want use this file ,you can burn it to ESP8266 by youself
more about this board .please see wiki page: