rk3568%20Industrial%20control%20development%20board%201

main function:

• Rockchip RK3568 Quad-core ARM Cortex-A55 CPU
  • Mali-G52 1-Core-2EE
  • 2G LPDDR4 SDRAM (option 4G)
  • 32G eMMC flash (option 16/32/64G)

Hardware interface:

rk3568%20Industrial%20control%20development%20board%20%20interface

An interesting model. Will there be M2 on it for NVMe connection and a variant with 8 GB RAM ?

max support 4GB RAM , not M.2 interface ,just PCIe interface.

If there was an option with M2, it can be used as a universal device for all use cases. I think there is a place on the underside to accommodate a full-fledged NVMe 2280.

it easy to add M.2 interface support ,if you need , We can customize development for you

You don’t need to do this option solely for my sake. :slight_smile: But I guess if a model with M2 for NVMe adds no more than 5-10 $ to the total cost, many will choose this option (with M2), this significantly expands the possibilities of using the device. 512Gb-1Tb eMMC is many times more expensive than connecting NVMe of this volume, plus NVMe speed and reliability (any user can replace NVMe) is many times better than eMMC. Personally, I would prefer a model with 8-16 GB of eMMC (only for installing the base system) and unlimited M2 (to accommodate any user data). If the user has a little data, he can buy and connect 128GB NVMe, if there is a lot of data - 2-4 TB NVMe. By the way, you can open a topic with a survey of users, which option they are interested in with or without M2. :slight_smile:

1 Like