BPI:4.0: BPI-R64 for 5G communication gateway
- MediaTek MT7622E,1.35GHZ 64 bit dual-core ARM Cortex-A53
- 1x5G port , via M.2 inerface USB 3.0 or PCIe bus. 5G sim card slot on board
- 6x4G LTE , support Multiple Merges protocol. （Opthin: max support 12 4G with expansion board)
- 5xGigabit port. support VPN ,router function.
- MTK 7615 wifi 802.11 b/g/n/ac function support.
- (1-2)G DDR and 8G eMMC flash
- M.2 key B interface
if you want to do any 5G 4G gateway development ,this is the best choose . this board support OEM&ODM
any need , please contact
Jason Ye [email protected]
Klaus Chen： [email protected]
Where are the ethernet PHY? I don’t see any copper wire transceiver hardware in your render.
it spport 1 wan and 4 Lan onboard, you can see this interface
#5G + #4G LTE+#Wifi AC+Gigabit Multiplex aggregate #GATEWAY ,with #Quectel 5G module test speed,base on BPI-R64 design
easy to buy 5G development board:
Banana Pi MediaTek MT7622E/MT7623N 5G + 4G LTE+Wifi AC+Gigabit Multiplex aggregate router 4G speed tet with OpenMPTCPRouter
Banana Pi BPI:4.0 service: BPI-R64 for 4G/5G gateway deign
Could you please tell me where can I buy «BPI:4.0: BPI-R64 for 5G communication gateway» ?
I need 1pcs for tests.
We need LTE routers.
Also, is have another question. How much will cost to design and produce BPI with «8x4G LTE» ?
I sent you email 24.05 with these questions.
please send mail to [email protected]
BPI:4.0 BPI-R64 for 4g/5g gateway ,15G + 34G port, support Linux ,OpenWRT,OpenMPTCPRouter