[BP-R3] Openwrt: Cant select install option when USB-Serial Connect

I dont get it, this is i think the second time its happened, ive unplugged the usb, reconnected and no matter what, it will get to the screen where you select 8 to install NAND but doesnt install and almost seems to reboot or just continue normal booting. anyone experience this?

which board, which image, which way to boot and install?

R3, right now OpenWrt SNAPSHOT r24256-1d6f9bdfc0 booting to SD CARD to install to NAND. I tried using a sysupgrade when it was in EMCC to move to the latest snap shot so am attempting to go back to my last known good install on the SD CARd.

odd part, its always worked and this is only the second time its happened. just now, dont know the fix so I can install latest. I might just put the latest snapshot on the SD card and see what happens, been using the SD card al day just to stay online

well… latest snapshot build compiled on my vm worked. now just sucks cant use NVME!

Add 'ntfs-3g' to known filesystems.
Collected errors:
 * pkg_hash_check_unresolved: cannot find dependency kernel (= 5.15.137-1-774d331d5ff7b83ebef5ee5ffc42b4da) for kmod-fuse
 * pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for kmod-fuse found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for ntfs-3g:
 *      kernel (= 5.15.137-1-774d331d5ff7b83ebef5ee5ffc42b4da)