Banana Pi BPI-R3 with DFP-34X-2C2

Dear all I just bought Banana Pi BPI-R3 Set MediaTek MT7986 2G DDR4 RAM 8G eMMC Flash 5 GbE Network Port SFP 2.5GbE Openwrt Wifi Wireless Router Board and with XPON STICK SFP ONU DFP-34X-2C2 from ODI the stick works great with Mikrotik RB5009 Vlan10 for Internet only how to configure Banana Pi BPI-R3 with openwrt the Vlan10 for internet and Vlan30 for VoIP? with regards

You need a quirk in linux kernel to get this sfp working

thanks frank but what about how to configure Banana Pi BPI-R3 with openwrt the Vlan10 for internet and Vlan30 for VoIP? with regards

Cannot say anything about openwrt config. Manual you can try this,but i guess vlan is not enough…you may need a dialin via pppoe on the vlans

https://wiki.fw-web.de/doku.php?id=en:bpi-r2:network:start#vlan

With OpenWrt using IEEE 802.1Q VLANs is very easy, VLAN interface are created automatically when you add a dot (.) followed by the decimal VLAN ID to an existing the interface name.

So in your case in /etc/config/network you can simply configure two interfaces eth1.10 and eth1.30.

@dangowrt I think what you say is logical let me try it and ill update you thanks

1 Like

can you please help me where anf how to put ( . ) on existing interface