MQLinux ARM 19.02beta1 for BPI-R2 Image:
- About this release
This is the first beta release , this firmware is totally free for personal use.
- Highly streamlined embedded design system, running in memory
- Mutilple Language (en/zh_CN currently)
- DNS Proxy/Cache
- VLAN Extension for WAN
- Multiple WAN (each ethernet port can be defined)
- DHCP Server
- FTP Server
- PPPoE Server
- Samber Server
- VPN client/Server (PPTP VPN, IPsecVPN, OpenVPN)
- Cloud Login
- IP-MAC Locking
- Port Mapping/DMZ/UPnP
- Diagnose Tools
The default username/password for webadmin login are admin/admin
demo for cloud login: https://bpi-r2.morequick.cn:84
a. On board WIFI module support
b. External USB, 4G module support
c. flash image to internal eMMC storage
if you have any suggestions, please tell me [email protected]
Google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ws2IUiCGSKKQ2dCM5XJBV-pog-hk17PM/view?usp=sharing
MD5 sum: 09b58f050166ed5d09803e1de56d7890
Note : this image is shared by http://www.morequick.net/. not support by BPI team
The interface is in Chinese, but how do I get this in English
system->general to set it .
I have some questions about this project.
- First and most important: is this open source project? (if not, we have no more to talk about) Where I can get source code and compile it by myself?
- I can’t get internet working. Router is connecting to wan (VLAN mode) i have external IP address but network is unavailable.
- DHCP can’t assign any IP address (stick at ‘getting IP address’)
- I can connect by SSH but it doing nothing. No characters are displayed, none command is working. I can press ‘sdfgetfgwerfwertg’ and nothing happen.
- UART interface is in Chinese language - it’s possible to change it?
this image is not for opensource . it support by the third company.
This software can not be trusted. I will never use it.
This is commercial software, supported by third parties, and if you need full open source, use openwrt or some other mirror
Hello How can in add a openvpn connection when in habe noch Passwort an account . I have openvpn with keys