Banana Pi BPI-CM4 computer module with Amlogic A311D

Really interested in samples! Want to use it with display/touch module carrier board

1 Like

Banana Pi BPI-CM4 Computer module sample ready

Banana%20Pi%20BPI-CM4%206

2 Likes

Banana Pi BPI-CM4 computer module with raspberry pi CM4 base board run android demo

1 Like

Banana Pi BPI-CM4 with 52Pi raspberry pi computer module base board run android demo, Test OK.

2 Likes

hi, where can I get samples of BPI-CM4 module?

please send mail to [email protected]

1 Like

when will this be released for purchasing?

Can someone give status update?

Banana Pi BPI-CM4 computer module Kit test android

Where can I find the Linux image(s) for the BPi-CM4? The link on the wiki only links to the flashing instructions.

Thanks

loonix

UglyScale Present - Banana Pi BPI-CM4 :

can cm4 working with waveshare board like UPS board

It’s only partially supported, things like dual cameras, dual HDMI and screen are not supported on the A311D itself, we just support one cameras,one hdmi …

you can here is a demo:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/0tQD15uUYTY

Banana Pi BPI-CM4 computer module public sale

1 Like

I bought the Blikvm Pcie card which requires a raspberry pi cm4. Does anybody has this card as well?

Could somebody test if this BPI-CM4 actually works on this Blikvm Pcie card?

And what about the software support? Can we just use the Pi-KVM image on this BPI-CM4??

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help/test and answer my questions!

EDIT: I bought the Banana PI CM4, let’s see if I can get it working with BliKVM…

Small heads-up: It wasn’t starting/booting with my 5V 2A adapter, so be sure you get at least a stable 3A adapter. I now bought a 5V 4A adapter from the brand Geekworm with USB-C, which now works flawlessly. It runs directly from my SD card.

Next step is how to get CM4 working with the BliKVM PCIe card.

1 Like

Question, im very new to sbc’s and i was wondering if you would be able to run batocera on the banana pi BPI-CM4?

cm4 use vim3 rootfs image for AI function demo

Link :https://pan.baidu.com/s/1HbOigL7Ljs-TAOqOoe7uhA pincode:wyvn

username and passwork: khadas/khadas, root/khadas

Banana Pi BPI-CM4 Computer Module Datasheet

#CM4 #bananapi #raspberrypi #rk3568 #rockchip