Banana pi and Allchips : Banana Pi Boards Giveaway

Banana Pi cooperate with Allchips to giveaway 5 boards BPI-Webduino:bit board & 5 boards BPI-UNO32 & 5 boards M2 Zero for those who targeted at hobbyists, engineers, iot makers and students working on open source projects.

safe_image

These three kinds of development boards have high reputation around the makers, We hope those boards can really help someone do some interesting things or projects.

To be in with a chance of receiving a board free of charge you must register and describe the project you want to build using the development board or give us one good reason. If you are lucky we like the sound of your proposal you will be entrants to receive a free development kits. You just only pay the shipping cost $5.

Do you have a favorite board? Click apply

3 Likes

Hi I am using banana pi for IoT and robotics projeccts. Also I have project of smart greenhouse with integration of IoT technology. I have bpi m2 zero and want to integrate rf mudules based bpi-uno32 to all sensor and actuator devices but they are now use direct wired connection with Atmel chips and I want to replace all computing with bpi products. So I would like to try uno32 to implement the control system architecture. Thank you control! greenhouse

2 Likes

Hi Sinovoip-Team,

I have a Banana Pi M3. I use it as a desktop PC replacement and for all kinds of games. I’ve been planning on connecting an Arduino for quite some time, and that’s where your offer comes in handy.

1 Like