Banana Pi BPI-R2 Open Source smart router with MTK 7623N design

Agreed, crazy shipping is 3 times the value of the case. I will check again with EU reseller.

I m sharing the for learning linux environment, linux kernel networking pdf is a book used for learning Hierarchy of networking layers, Networking Data Structures, NAPI, Routing Subsystem, Receiving a packet, Sending a Packet, and Multipath routing.

@waqasjunaid Download link returns Error: 403

After few attempts to make it fine NAS/router using linux. Return to main idea to run FreeBSD on it. There is first viable result:

2 Likes

*Banana Pi BPI-R64 (MT7622) openwrt (Kernel 4.19) :

Hello,

I dont know why I can not create any new threads, but it is not about the BPI-R2 but BPI-R3!

See here: https://abload.de/img/bpir3qxk83.png It says BPI-R3 but I couldnā€™t find any informations about it. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m asking is this maybe a new BPI product to be released in any time? Or is it just a forum misconfiguration?

Kinds Regards, supergordon

bpi-r3 is afaik a planned board based in mt7986 SOC, bpi and mtk working onā€¦

for creating threads afair you have to read a bit (stay a while on the board) to get the rights, then a blue (+) icon is appearing on the bottom right side of the thread list (desktop mode).in mobile layout there should be a gray button below category selection. Iā€™ve created a thread for r3 to leave discussion there and not here

For BPI-R3 info, see also: Banana Pi BPI-R3 Powerful open-source router with MediaTek MT7986 - Banana Pi BPI-R2/BPI-R64/BPI-R3/BPI-R3 Mini - banana pi single board computer open source project official forum BPI team (banana-pi.org)