R3 cannot be installed to eMMC

Have you set the mmc (A+D afair) hw switch to emmc position?

Mhm,bootpart config can be read,so i guess it is software issue.

Do you try to install mainline openwrt with the bpi uboot?

Mainline openwrt has to be flashed on nand/nor too for installing to emmc

See my screenshot is that selecting install eMMC on nand is prompting the following error. SD boot install on nand has the following error

I found the error and installed it with someone else’s normal firmware, but I had no problem with the 23.05.3 firmware on the website. Sorry, I realized that my title could be wrong, it should be the SD card boot install NAND prompt error causing me to not be able to proceed to the next step of installing EMMC from NAND.

Problem solved, I compiled the firmware bigger than the nand space 110M. Successfully installed using the following method. cd /mnt/sda1 or other directory dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/mmcblk0 dd if=openwrt-mediatek-filogic-bananapi_bpi-r3-emmc-preloader.bin of=/dev/mmcblk0boot0 dd if=openwrt-mediatek-filogic-bananapi_bpi-r3-sdcard of=/dev/mmcblk0 dd if=openwrt-mediatek-filogic-bananapi_bpi-r3-emmc-preloader.bin of=/dev/mmcblk0p1 dd if=openwrt-mediatek-filogic-bananapi_bpi-r3-emmc-bl31-uboot.fip of=/dev/mmcblk0p4 mmc bootpart enable 1 1 /dev/mmcblk0