BPI-RK3588 Stamp hole core board with 8G RAM and 32G eMMC flash

BPI-RK3588 Stamp hole core board with 8G RAM and 32G eMMC flash BPI-RK3588%20core%204

spec:

1. SOC RockChip RK3588
  2. CPU quad ARM Cortex-A76 and quad Cortex-A55 consists of an eight-core CPU processor
  3. GPU ARM Mali-G610 MP4
  4. support OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0/3.2,OpenCL 2.2,Vulkan 1.1
  5. Embedded high-performance 2D acceleration hardware
  6. NPU 6Tops@INT8
  7. support 4GB / 8GB LPDDR4C
  8. support 32GB / 64GB / 128GB eMMC

Stamp hole core board:

BPI-RK3588%20core%202

for Stamp hole core board ,easy do design base board to do your product.

Hello BPI team, I have a question, for my project I’m researching different soc’s (or cores) to use as heart of my system. Is it possible to try out this stamp hole core board? I hope to hear from you, Jeroen Wolf (clamshellpocket.com)

A little info regarding my project: I’m planning a commercial (kickstarter founded) retro handheld gaming device (for playing classic Point and Click ‘LucasArts-style’ adventures + C64, Commodore Amiga, NES and SNES + GameCube games) in a clamshell design. On my website I’m planning to do a builld section for this project and also get my target audience involved and inspired for this product (and electronics in general). It will feature custom controls (based on the best gamepad ever made, the Nintendo GameCube Controller), a fully laminated IPS screen, a battery pack, all together molded in a custom made shell (inspired by Nintendo’s Gameboy SP).

we can full support your project ,you can contact [email protected]