active

Stock settings (currently):

cat /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/trip_point_0_temp

cat /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/trip_point_1_temp

cat /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/trip_point_2_temp

cat /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/trip_point_3_temp

cat /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/trip_point_4_temp

Updating:

echo 40000 > /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/trip_point_1_temp # override echo 120000 > /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/trip_point_1_temp # set to default

echo 35000 > /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/trip_point_2_temp # override echo 115000 > /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/trip_point_2_temp # set to default

echo 32000 > /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/trip_point_3_temp # override echo 85000 > /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/trip_point_3_temp # set to default

echo 30000 > /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/trip_point_4_temp # override echo 40000 > /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/trip_point_4_temp # set to default

I’ve heard that overriding the values via echoing to the sysfs path will persist on reboot, but have not confirmed; it may need to be set via an rc.local or sysctl.conf manner

1 Like

No, that is not true (at least not on this board).

Sorry for just disappearing / not answering.

My grandmother has gotten bowel cancer and is going into surgery tomorrow, so I have helped her a lot and haven’t had time to write here.

I don’t have time to try to submit patches to either the kernel or OpenWrt for the next few weeks either - can someone else here please do it for me ? :slight_smile:

I’m sorry to hear that. Unfortunately I also don’t have much time right now to pick up your work. Anyone?

:slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your Work!

Don’t care about the project so much, care about your grandmother :+1:.