[BPI-P2 Pro] Debian Image Source code?

Where can I find the source code for the latest debian images? The product page for BPI-P2 Pro Banana Pi BPI-P2 Pro | BananaPi Docs says the source code is:

linux-5.10.110 kernel BSP Source code on github : GitHub - ArmSoM/armsom-p2pro-bsp

But the repo is older (hasn’t been updated in a year) than the latest debian image, which is dated 2024-05-24. More importantly, when I follow the instructions to install it on Ubuntu, I get errors when I try to build a full debian image.

Also, what is the purpose of the buildroot image?

Thanks for your help

I passed that not easy process successful. Here is my experiences [RESOLVED] New kernel update for BPI-P2 Pro - #9 by eComet. I was not public the source code or image but you cold contact me by email if you want to continue my development. I asked BPI for help, also Armbian but without success. But I see possibility to put Debian version forward from newest on and also kernel version to version 6. There is lot of work that needs to do. But with help of community it’s possible. I made first step and have functional compilation source code for Debian Bullseye, kernel 5.10.110 with fixing issues at dts file.

Appreciate the detailed fix. Publishing your defconfig along with kernel patches makes mainlining newer Debian releases much easier for everyone testing BPI-P2.

It’s old hardware and I would like to create community that continue with my work. BPI will not do it. So there should be community. Send me note to my email when you are interesting and if you want just image file (without kernel and dts files) or full environment code. Who will continue we will create private group in github or gitlab or some other git server.