Openmediavault doesn't work for Debian

I’m trying to install openmediavault in your Debian distro but I got some errors due outdated version. The installation process throw this error:

openmediavault : depends: salt-minion (>= 3000.2) but 2018.3.4+dfsg1-6+deb10u2 is to be installed

If you search this package in debian repo, you can see this:

Package salt-minion

• jessie (oldoldstable) (admin): client package for salt, the distributed remote execution system 2014.1.13+ds-3+deb8u1 [ security ]: all
  • stretch (oldstable) (admin): client package for salt, the distributed remote execution system 2016.11.2+ds-1+deb9u6 [ security ]: all
  • buster (stable) (admin): client package for salt, the distributed remote execution system 2018.3.4+dfsg1-6+deb10u2: all
  • bullseye (testing) (admin): client package for salt, the distributed remote execution system 3002.5+dfsg1-1: all
  • sid (unstable) (admin): client package for salt, the distributed remote execution system 3002.5+dfsg1-1: all

What I can do to solve that?

What is the bpi debian image version?

Debian

• 2021-01-21 release, Debian Buster with kernel 4.9.236

Download: 2021-01-21-debian-10-buster-bpi-m5-aarch64-sd-emmc.img.zip

MD5: f59f24eb02f345a2afb3033472f68d5e

I updated the Debian distro to Bullseye but it doesn’t work neither. I was reading about Openmediavault 5 requirements and find out sthat Debian Buster is de distro required. The only support for SBC is for Armbian and RPI. I don’t understand why BPI shows Sinovoip show a video with BPI-M5 and Armbian working a don’t post the link for download.

Becase armbian image is maintained and published by armbian, not sinovoip, and armbian is not support bananapi m5. That video i think is test with armbian odroidc4 kernel 4.9 image and replace the u-boot with lpddr4 support to make m5 bootup.

I understand that armbian image is maintained and published by armbian but ¿why you don’t publish the link of the modified image working with BPI-M5? I’m not an expert in O.S development, I’m just an SBC’s enthusiast and I don’t know how to repace the U-Boot with lpddr4 support to make m5 bootup. I apreciate if you explain step by step how to do it. ¿Are you part of Sinovoip support team?

I would be interested in this as well.