Lubuntu 16.04 LTS?

HI, I upgraded the official 14.xx image to 16.04 LTS to see if it would fix the VNC problem or at least get the StackExchange community to pay attention, and not only did it have the same problem with VNC, but it also broke my USB WiFi adapter. Doesn’t show up at all anymore in ifconfig. I know there’s WiFi on board, but I want to bury the Pi in a box and poke the antenna out somewhere, and a USB extension was the easiest way for me to do that. Plus, the onboard WiFi chip seems to get confused as an access point and stop handling traffic after a while, even though my other devices still show they’re connected. My USB one from EDUP doesn’t do that. suspect that the upgrade from 14 to 16 erased any customization that LeMaker had done to make Lubuntu work well on the BPro, which is what killed the USB WiFi. So…is there an official image expected soon for Lubuntu 16.04 LTS on the BPro? Please help. Thanks! I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet. References: http://forum.lemaker.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=23601&extra=page%3D1

Business Motion Graphics Video

so you use banana pi pro??? buy it from lemaker???