after flashing EMMC with BPI-R2-EMMC-boot0-DDR1600-20191024-0k.img.gz it won’t boot anymore from SD. I know it sounds curious to mention EMMC and SD-CARD in respect of booting but I’ll describe what happened :
- running OS from SD-CARD since a while ago
- decided to move some part of OS from SD-CARD to EMMC
- activated write mode on /dev/mmcblk1boot0
- checked config with mmc extcsd read /dev/mmcblk1 | grep PARTITION_CONFIG
- with bpi-bootsel I’ve flashed BPI-R2-EMMC-boot0-DDR1600-20191024-0k.img.gz onto EMMC
- that is the point where I stucked, because I had to reboot, and since then my system is not working!
- it was a plan further migrating from SD-CARD to EMMC
I suspect that I flashed accidentally the preloader to the SD-CARD!
After that I made a new SD-CARD with a pure system, and flashed preloader in the way what Frank-w exactly suggested :
gunzip -c BPI-R2-EMMC-boot0-DDR1600-0k-0905.img.gz | sudo dd of=/dev/mmcblk1boot0 bs=1024 seek=0
From this point, BPI-R2 can boot, but obviously there is no OS or anything on EMMC. With the old one ( SD-CARD ), I can’t boot neither from EMMC nor SD-CARD!
I would like to use the OS from SD-CARD again, at best could be migrated onto EMMC.
How should/could I do?