BPI-R2-V1.2 hardware schematic

I bought a new board, is V1.2.Where can i find the BPI-R2-V1.2 hardware schematic?Thanks

https://bananapi.gitbooks.io/banana-pi-bpi-r2-open-source-smart-router/content/bpi-r2-schematic-diagram.html

This is for 1.1…what have changed (battery connector,solder bridge for power-switch)?

I also have a BPI-R2 version 1.2 and am wondering why there is a lack of documentation for this version.

After reviewing the general content of this forum and the slow, poor and lack of response from the administration team (as well as reading reviews about SinoVoip within other forums), I have got to question SinoVoip / BPI commitment as far as producing good documentation and their understand of open-source methodologies.

Upon till recently, I was using a BPI-R1 with a Huawei E3372 LTE modem / network adaptor as a customised router (with a custom installation of Armbian + Webmin as my main distribution and administration interface). Due to the 5v micro usb power socket failing, I thought of replacing the R1 with the newer R2 model and brought the R2-v1.2 board.

However, with the lack of documentation for this new version and the various issues surrounding the randomised MAC addresses (both for eth0, eth1 and wan0), I have been very disappointed with what I have read within this forum.

I have seen a lot of threads within this forum that have either been inadequately dealt with or completely ignored by the BPI team.

Over the last several years, I have been involved with a number of different open source projects (mainly network server distributions and appliances which are aimed at the small / medium sized enterprise market) and found that their development teams where more supportive of their respective communities and encourage their members to share ideas, problems and various solutions. However, judging from what I have recently read about SinoVoip and their products, I am quickly coming to the conclusion that this company is overly reliant on old (legacy) business practices, in which SinoVoip does not seem to understand that their users are not only their customers but also can be supporters and collaborators of SinoVoip future projects.

As an open source advocate, I do worry that SinoVoip does not really understand the concept of the open source movement and as a writer of various articles that explores the issues surrounding the open source movement and other articles that tries to describe complex computing technologies to non-technical end-users, I do expect good and robust documentation, support and feedback from vendors of open-source based projects.

As such, I am providing the following links to two articles that explains the current placement and history of the open source movement.