Before I purchase a BPI have following questions. Could anyone help answer please?
- Is the USB Gadget mode supported on OTG port? I am interested in the BPI emulating USB storage, USB/Ethernet, USB/serial, and USB/HID (keyboard).
- What version of Linux kernel is used? Is it 4.1x?
- Can Wifi and Bluetooth/BLE supported concurrently?
- Does the board have eMMC? Some place I remember seeing a line, but can’t remember. If yes, what is the reference to buy BPI Zero/M2 with an eMMC?
- Is there any reference that can help gain a sense of power use without anything else, then including Wifi, then no Wifi but including Bluetooth?
6. The Wiki entry for the board mentions of 128KB of onboard flash. Is part or all of this flash available for user applications? If yes, how is it accessible under the OS/Linux?