Network speed too slow?

HI, I have the Banana Pi Pro with Bananian (15:04) and have him in the network involved. It acts as network storage (NFS) and home automation. Since I am now switched to HD and have a receiver with 1Gbit interface, I had the speed of the NFS server before incredibly slow. I can only use 8.4 MB / s. Now I have the times with a PC, connected directly to the BPi, tried over NFS and FTP. The same result. Since I used the speed to SD times earlier, I did not care so far. Now it is too slow. What can it be and where do I have to search?With ethtools I have already found out that the interface on the BPi is generally 1000 Mbit, so fitting. Can I still set the nfs server or have I possibly set the wrong? Please help. Thanks! I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet. References https://forum-bpi.de/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=201

Animated video marketing

The bananian is outdated i would use an img. from Armbian nip. I hope that your power supply is strong enough. (5V / 2.5A)

It’s most probably a slow SATA (ie. disk access) problem, but which luckily now has been solved just in the past few days. See this thread for details:

Ask your kernel-supplier to release a new kernel with the patch, or if you know kernel programming then just add the patch into your kernel source tree and build a new kernel. But I strongly would recommend to use a SSD instead of any mechanical HDD.