Mate-desktop and fonts are not sharp

I installed Ubuntu 18.04 on the micro-SD card. Everything is ok, only the image on the monitor is not sharp. The same font. it is impossible to calibrate them to be sharp in the mate-desktop setups. Is it the old-world wine for the graphics card. The phenomenon occurs independently of the monitor and hdmi cable

ok my fault. i connected hdmi/dvd-i cable. But question is.: how to setup connection HDMI- DVD-I monitor?

To open a TrueType Font (TTF) file, you typically don’t need any specific software because TTF files are supported by most operating systems and text editors. However, if you want to view and manipulate the font, you might need font editing software. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to open a TTF font file:

1. Double-click the TTF file : In many cases, simply double-clicking the TTF file should open it automatically. This action will launch the default font viewer or font management tool on your operating system.
  2. Right-click the TTF file : If double-clicking doesn’t work, you can try right-clicking on the TTF file. A context menu will appear, and you should look for an option like “Open,” “Preview,” or “Install.” Selecting one of these options will open the font in a viewer or install it on your system.
  3. Use font management software : If you have a large collection of fonts or need to manage them extensively, you might consider using font management software. These tools allow you to organize, preview, and install fonts easily. Some popular font management software options include Adobe Fonts, FontBase, and NexusFont.
  4. Open with a text editor : If you want to view the raw data of the TTF file or make minor modifications, you can open it with a text editor. Right-click the TTF file, select “Open with,” and choose