Mali drivers GPU

At now are existing are proper way to build mali.ko and ump.ko kernel drivers?

HI Olek, I have mali.ko and mali ump.ko to my m2u but with kernel 3.10.104. I cannot find source to this kernel now. Actualy I have lot of work at home (my work, 2 child). When I wil by free, l wil post here it. I compile newest mali driver from armdevelopers. but I havent time to test it.

1 Like

Any news on this? Or any place I can get the driver so I can try compiling it myself?

Hello can u please upload the mali.ko and ump.ko files? or can u provide us a guide how to compile the mali drivers?

Any news? Maybe working instruction exist?) how compile it

I had success with compiling mali.ko, ump.ko modules. But can’t compile mali_drm.ko. Missing some including files, like drm headers. Maybe R&D can help me?)

Any news? I’m stuck with drm module, Mali_drm, that needed to use Mali gpu at full

Dear ondrejgagy, can you upload these files somewhere? You know the principle , the more information we have in the internet, the faster kodi will conquer the world. :slight_smile:

http://forum.banana-pi.org/t/bpi-m2u-kodi-xbmc/3436 here you go )

Алеканр, добрый день. Пробую скачать ваш образ. Правда через ВПН это будет долго. Из-за наших идиотов. Есть ли возможность выложить на гугл?

Добрый день. Выложу на гугл и дропбокс, или мега. В течении 2-х часов. Прошу заметить, что образ требует 16GB флешку SD.

На самом деле нужно 8 гигабайт, нужно это исправить и перелить в нормальном виде.

Это меньшая проблема чем, компиляция рабочего драйвера.

Сейчас проблема такая, что KODI не может создать GUI (связано с GL). С звуком проблем нет