Internet crashes during church meetings

(JesseVoss) #1

Hi,

I am sure this topic has been discussed before but wanted to ask anyway. Over the past month, our ward buildings internet crashes and doesn’t recover until we reset the router (which takes a while as we have to contact the HC with the key to the room with the router). The bigger problem with this is that the internet crashes right during the time we need to submit our ward donations. Over the past 4 weeks we have had to postpone our donations as we were unable to connect to MLS. We have contacted our FM group regarding this and they don’t have any clue why this is happening, so it seems. Our building apparently has the upgraded firewall and according to FM we have never exceeded the number of available connections however the firewall still will crash. Is this a hardware/equipment problem? Bandwidth? I am not familiar with what the church provides for this is standard. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what we can do to prevent this from occurring?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23093
Custom animation company

Thank you.

(henry devid) #2

Actually I told you why these type of problem faced by many people. There so many people connect the network with sameline, so for that network signal crashes and stop to share the Interne. For further about it epson error code 0xf1 just visit with it.