How to use bpi-copy command (Burning images to EMMC , Copying data from SD-Card/EMMC to be Images)

usage: bpi-copy bpi-copy IMGFILE bpi-copy IMGDIR bpi-copy IMGFILE DEVICE bpi-copy DEVICE IMGFILE

1. Download BPI-Tools , please run the following command

wget https://github.com/BPI-SINOVOIP/BPI-files/raw/master/debs/bananapi-bpi-tools_1.0.3_armhf.deb

1. Set up development environment

2-1: On X86-PC (Ubunut 12.04)

sudo echo “foreign-architecture armhf” >> /etc/dpkg/dpkg.cfg.d/multiarch

2-2 :On X86-PC (Ubunut 14.04)

sudo dpkg --add-architecture armhf

2-3 :On BananaPI M3/M2Plus do nothing

2. Install BPI-Tools

sudo dpkg -i bananapi-bpi-tools*.deb

1. Creat a folder of BPI-Tools

mkdir BPI-Tools

cd BPI-Tools

1. Update BPI-Tools

sudo bpi-tools --upgrade

1. Use bpi-copy commnad

6-1: To burn into EMMC, please run the following command

sudo bpi-copy < images file>

6-2 :Copy data from SD-Card/EMMC to be Images

sudo bpi-copy < device path> < xxxxx.img.zip>

6-3 :To burn into certain device,please run the following command

sudo bpi-copy < xxxxx.img.zip> < device path>

Video Demo (To burn into EMMC)

Video Demo ( Copy data from SD-Card/EMMC to be Images)

During:

sudo dpkg -i bananapi-bpi-tools*.deb

I get:

pi@bpi-iot-ros-ai:~/BPI-Tools$ bpi-tools bpi-tools v1.0.6 usage: bpi-tools bpi-tools FILE bpi-tools --all | --update | --download | --version

bpi files: html> lang=en> charset=utf-8> name=viewport minimum-scale=1, 404 Found)!!1

arial,sans-serif}html{background:#fff;color:#222;padding:15px}body{margin:7% 0;max-width:390px;min-height:180px;padding:30px

href=//www.google.com/> That’s error. requested /host/0B6FbwMfcqfFZTUpocHhQbzZJSkk pi@bpi-iot-ros-ai:~/BPI-Tools$ sudo dpkg -i bananapi-bpi-tools*.deb dpkg: error processing archive bananapi-bpi-tools*.deb (–install): cannot access archive: No such file or directory Errors were encountered while processing: bananapi-bpi-tools*.deb pi@bpi-iot-ros-ai:~/BPI-Tools$ sudo dpkg -i bananapi-bpi-tools*.deb dpkg: error processing archive bananapi-bpi-tools*.deb (–install): cannot access archive: No such file or directory Errors were encountered while processing: bananapi-bpi-tools*.deb

Could you explain me what to do with that,please?

When OS is installed on emmc, the SD-card reader can’t be used anymore. If there is an new and clean SD-card in the SD-card reader, the system hangs. Without SD-Card in the SD-card reader, the system boots nice from emmc. And now, … you are on your own.