sudo apt-get install dkms
chmod +x LiveSuit.run
after executing ./LiveSuit.run the files will be installed into your home ~/Bin folder
- sudo dpkg -i awdev-dkms_0.5_all.deb
- sudo ~/Bin/LiveSuit/LiveSuit.sh
optional: connect HDMI cable to your monitor
8. must: connect 5V2A DC port to power and connect mini USB OTG port to PC,
9. after both DC port and USB OTG port are connected, press the small power button for 10 seconds until the red light is off.
10. double confirm LiveSuit is running on ubuntu..
11. extract BPI-M64_Android_HDMI_V1.zip
12. from LiveSuit choose the img file BPI-M64_Android_HDMI_V1.img as shown in attached image
important and carefull:
13. double confirm the bpi-m64 board red light is off,
14. carefull and press the tiny U-boot button which is located behind ethernet port.
15. make sure pressing and holding the U-boot button, dont release!
16. now use another hand and press power button, hold the power button for 1-2 seconds until u see the red light is on, make sure your hands do not touch any circuit, and another hand still pressing the U-boot button
17. Until you see the LiveSuit pop up a dialog asking you to format and flash... then can release all button.
18. click yes to proceed flashing Android to eMMC.
if you fail to press u-boot button and power button correctly... you dont need to unplug anything... just press the power button for 10 seconds to power off, and try the uboot+power on again.