How to Convert OLM file to PST file format? - Perfect Solution

(Mark Russel) #1

You can easily convert OLM file to PST file format using Advik OLM to PST Converter. The tool offers the simplest user interface, which makes it easy to operate for all kinds of users. During the process of conversion, the tool preserves metadata as well as folder structure of emails.

You need to follow these simple steps, in order to convert OLM to PST file format.

1. Launch the tool and add your OLM file
  2. Select desired output path
  3. Click on Convert button.

All Done, the tool will convert OLM to PST within a short frame of time.

(Christ Harold) #2

Hi, Try Manual Solution to Convert Mac Outlook OLM to Windows Outlook PST file format. Read this article which explains the quick manual solution to securely convert and Import Mac Outlook 201, 2016 OLM to Outlook PST.

Apart from this you can try SysTools OLM to PST Converter for free to convert OLM to PST with attachments and other Mac Outlook data.

(demilovato) #3

I was about to switch my office. While the existing work was based on a Mac, my new job wanted me to work from Windows. While I was okay with the rest of the files, Outlook mails troubled me. I exported them in OLM format. However, the Outlook on Windows only seemed to import files in PST. To many searches, I found a solution- a paid software. There were several paid software that claimed to convert my OLM files to PST.

I tried the tool that appeared at the top. Though it was good with the conversion speed, I could easily find that most of the mail contents have tampered. Moreover, it dumped all my mails, from different mail folders to a single mail folder in the PST.

Later I found OLM to PST converter Ultimate. It was fast and good at converting all my mail folders as per the mail folder structure.