Bpir2wrt Openwrt-Fork for BPI-R2

Hello, I am a novice just touching openwrt, I am using Google translation. I’ve inserted MT7612E MiniPCIE. I’m brushing bpir2wrt and restarting indefinitely. I don’t know why the

bpi-r2.log (108.8 KB)

(Frank W.) #22
set_p2p_mode_handler [wlan_gen2]

Looks like internal wifi-driver.have you same problem without pcie-card?

(Andrzej) #23

I still can’t find ‘mtk-bpi-r2-SD.img’ and ‘mtk-bpi-r2-EMMC.img’ files in whole build directory. Only what I can find is ‘openwrt-mediatek-mt7623-7623n-bananapi-bpi-r2-squashfs-sysupgrade-sd.img’ and ‘openwrt-mediatek-mt7623-7623n-bananapi-bpi-r2-squashfs-sysupgrade-sd.img’

Regards.

(Tim X) #24

That’s is the 17.0x lede branch. Thus, very old.

Isn’t there anything from the OpenWrt 18.06.x branch available … which works?

(Peter Piper) #25

Yeah, these are the files to use with sd card or emmc on bpir2. Its not a router its a SBC so we stick to “images”(img) not to “binaries”(bin). Flash image to sdcard and boot. it should run out of the box

openwrt-mediatek-mt7623-7623n-bananapi-bpi-r2-squashfs-sysupgrade-sd.img

! No hdmi you need a serial to usb adapter or connect via ethernet to luci! Choose luci admin full in make menuconfig to have it included into image( “*” not “m” ) then you can connect via browser to your openwrt bpir2.

(Peter Piper) #26

No its 18.06.01 source and kernel 4.14.75. You shouldnt use openwrt when you are not used to it. BPI-R2 is not greatly supported!

(Peter Piper) #27

I am cloning the repository again to see if i missed to commit something. My last image 14 days ago is running with wmt.

What i have done today:

mkdir bpi-r2

cd bpi-r2

mkdir testing
git clone https://github.com/eliasmagn/bpir2wrt.git
cd bpir2wrt
./scripts/feeds update -a && ./scripts/feeds install -a
make menuconfig

this is my config: https://pastebin.com/fauk6xyY

ionice -c 3 nice -n15 make -j18

now i am waiting and will post the result and further steps later…

later is now:

dd if=/home/($whoami)/bpi-r2/testing/bpir2wrt/bin/targets/mediatek/mt7623-7623n-bananapi-bpi-r2-squashfs-sysupgrade-sd.img of=/dev/sdk

now i am starting the bpi-r2 it is running i have a error in wlan0 device naming and wmt but no kernel panic!

(Maikeul K) #28

Hi, Iv’ve tried to make my own img and done as like you but i’had error:

“package/Makefile:107: recipe for target ‘package/feeds/packages/jool/compile’ failed” Don’t know whats happened. Thanks if you can help me. regards

(Peter Piper) #30

Can you post the content of net/jool/Makefile and try a

make V=s

and post error massage

edit: dont post the complete output, only the errors for jool, perhaps 10 to 20 lines!

(Maikeul K) #31

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)