BPI-WiringPi2 doesn't work for BPI-R2

I successfully built and install it on CentOS for BPI-R2. But it gives the following message:

Unable to determine hardware version. I see: Hardware: Mediatek Cortex-A7 (Device Tree)

• expecting BCM2708 or BCM2709 or BCM2835 If this is a genuine Raspberry Pi then please report this to [email protected]. If this is not a Raspberry Pi then you are on your own as wiringPi is designed to support the Raspberry Pi ONLY.

Any way to solve?

same here, did you find a way to solve it?

I take a look into the code. R2 is not supported and is not in the list. The program goes back to the raspberry pi mode and complaining it is not RPI board.

I tried to add supporting for R2 board. The code is not tested but you may still take a look. They are in the pull request in the BPI-WiringPi2 repo, or https://github.com/batsiot/BPI-WiringPi2

Hi Alan, May I know what is the status of wiringPI on R2 porting?. I would also like to give a try on R2 board with your code base and revert back to you.

TIA.

I did not go further on this. Please see the github link above or the pull request on BPI wiringPI2 github.