BPI-R2 new image : Armbian with kernel 4.19.y 2018-11-5,support by armbian

Check that your SATA ports are firmly soldered. Mine were not. I will have to solder them again.

My USB 3.0 ports are properly soldered and working, on both if I insert a 32 GB usb stick, this is read

He’s writing about sata ports…not usb

I was talking about usb, I can not use SATA ports at the moment

Will be investigated asap.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for an armbian edition. Remind me please, how can i install this version on emmc ?

As stated in docs.armbian.com

1 Like

Thanks Igor and here is the link. By the way, really nice Documentation…

same issue here, cannot reboot from emmc

how can i update uboot and kernel easy from emmc ?

Then we need to check. It worked last time I tried … kernel is updated standard way with apt update & apt upgrade

1 Like

Any one else experiencing issues with apt-show-versions? I can’t get several things to install on either Armbian build due to this package. tried numerous things to get it running but no luck. Thank you.

Hi igor, do we have an update on this ? is someone else facing this issue ?

Yes. If your question/problem includes spending my time and since it does, start here: https://forum.armbian.com/subscriptions

Understood, and i will make a donation for a coffee/Beer, wish I could support more and i really appreciate you’re work guys. My post was only a question, i don’t wanted to push, since i now that this work is never gonna paid really for you’re investigated time and mostly voluntary. My apologies if i bothered you…

by the way: anyone knows who maintain armbian build for Banana Pi R2?

I would like to compile newer kernel for (for intel wlan) and need someone to point me how to do the armbian way