BPI-R2 Kernel bluetooth module

do you try this command “hciconfig hci0 leadv 0” to enter LE mode? then try “hcitool lescan” to scan BLE devices.

here is the device: image

after change to BLE,my phone can search R2: image

I am having a similar problem with the Banana R2 variant of CentOS, I am getting a ‘RTNETLINK answers: Operation not supported’ error when ever I bring wlan0 up (I have also notice that the wlan0 interface with a randomised MAC addess on bootup).

My ifcfg-wlan0 configuration:

DEVICE=wlan0
TYPE=ethernet
MACADDR=00:17:a4:77:77:03
ONBOOT=yes
BOOTPROTO=static
IPADDR=10.0.2.1
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
IPV6INIT=no
HOTPLUG=no

Hello, Mark, Do you installed macvlan? Could you please share your image to me, Let me have a try. thanks

@Jackzeng, Thanks but a couple of hours ago, I decided to scrap my CentOS install and am considering to install some variant of Debian on to this device.

Are you aware of any Debian images (either Jessie or Stretch) that can be installed on EMMC and use Hostapd for SSD access point.?

I would also like this image not have any end-user applications, not to have a DE and not use the NetworkManager framework (ie. using WiCD instead) – In fact, I would like a minimum version of Debian that can be directly installed to the EMMC.

I have put my minimal debian stretch on gdrive…one image is for emmc. As a start. Make sure you have pconf set to 0x48 and burn preloader to boot0

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oP7jy1KrrIOifvImo2nQ59wx3_9hHkgk

But this thread is for bluetooth and not wifi or emmc

1 Like

hello,

i try the BT leadv command.

+ hciconfig -a hci0
hci0:	Type: Primary  Bus: SDIO
	BD Address: 00:00:00:00:00:00  ACL MTU: 0:0  SCO MTU: 0:0
	DOWN 
	RX bytes:0 acl:0 sco:0 events:0 errors:0
	TX bytes:0 acl:0 sco:0 commands:0 errors:0
	Features: 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00
	Packet type: DM1 DH1 HV1 
	Link policy: 
	Link mode: SLAVE ACCEPT

+ hciconfig hci0 up
+ hciconfig hci0 leadv 0
+ hciconfig -a hci0
	BD Address: 00:00:46:85:90:01  ACL MTU: 1021:4  SCO MTU: 184:1
	UP RUNNING 
	RX bytes:370 acl:0 sco:0 events:19 errors:0
	TX bytes:114 acl:0 sco:0 commands:15 errors:0
	Features: 0xbf 0x3e 0x8d 0xfe 0xdb 0xff 0x5b 0x87
	Packet type: DM1 DM3 DM5 DH1 DH3 DH5 HV1 HV2 HV3 
	Link policy: RSWITCH SNIFF 
	Name: 'MTK MT8590 #1'
	Class: 0x001f00
	Service Classes: Unspecified
	Device Class: Invalid Device Class!
	HCI Version: 4.0 (0x6)  Revision: 0x0
	LMP Version: 4.1 (0x7)  Subversion: 0x0
	Manufacturer: MediaTek, Inc. (70)

+ hciconfig list
	UP RUNNING 
	RX bytes:647 acl:0 sco:0 events:22 errors:0
	TX bytes:126 acl:0 sco:0 commands:18 errors:0

+ hcitool dev
Devices:
	hci0	00:00:46:85:90:01
1 Like

Hello,

Then you can try “hcitool lescan” to scan BLE devices.

Hang for ever.

# hcitool lescan
LE Scan ...

A normal scan see all my devices. but none see the BPI-R2.

# hcitool scan
Scanning ...
	B4:9D:0B:4D:xx:xx	phone1
	8C:85:90:42::xx:xx	phone2
	DC:41:5F:0B:xx:xx	phone3

@Frank-w, thanks for this, very much appreciated.

Have you tried Bluetooth with Kernel 4.4? Maybe i made a mistake while porting

Hello,I think there is a different between BT and BLE,“hcitool lescan” probably only could search BLE devices,and “hcitool scan” probably only could serach BT devices,could you please use a BLE app on your phone to have a try?

Any new information here?

@garywang any updates here? did you got BT working?

@garywang @linkerosa @Jackzeng @sinovoip any idea?

You need to stop the BLE device scan manually with Ctrl +C key combination.

Source: https://www.pcsuggest.com/linux-bluetooth-setup-hcitool-bluez/

hcitool has options for “normal” bt-devices and for btle…

https://www.systutorials.com/docs/linux/man/1-hcitool/

If you found your device with normal scan,you should connect also using normal cc.if found with lescan you have to use lecc

To make device visible for other devices:

hciconfig hci0 piscan

To enable pin-auth:

hciconfig hci0 sspmode 0

Currently i’m not at home for some days so i cannot test it

If you try to connect a keyboard/mouse/gamepad you probably need

hidd --connect aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:ff

Maybe need this before connect-attempt

hciconfig -a
#look at Link mode, if it is "SLAVE ACCEPT" it have to be set to master
hciconfig -a hci0 lm master
hcitool dev
hciconfig hci0 up
hcitool info/leinfo aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:ff

#after connect you may need

hcitool auth aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:ff

Maybe we need “L2CAP protocol support”, imho “RFCOMM protocol support” should be included in my kernels

RFCOMM was missing in 4.14, have added it locally, L2CAP is no option (directly build in BT-Driver as l2cap_core and l2cap_sock).

https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/v4.14.62/source/net/bluetooth/Makefile#L15

i tried to enable bluetooth and made a log here:

https://www.fw-web.de/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=en:bpi-r2:bluetooth

after bring up the hci0-device i see “invalid device class”

hci0:   Type: Primary  Bus: SDIO
        UP RUNNING
        RX bytes:554 acl:0 sco:0 events:27 errors:0
        TX bytes:386 acl:0 sco:0 commands:27 errors:0
        Features: 0xbf 0x3e 0x8d 0xfe 0xdb 0xff 0x5b 0x87
        Packet type: DM1 DM3 DM5 DH1 DH3 DH5 HV1 HV2 HV3
        Link policy: RSWITCH SNIFF
        Link mode: MASTER
        Name: 'MTK MT8590 #1'
        Class: 0x001f00
        Service Classes: Unspecified #<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
        Device Class: Invalid Device Class! #<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
        HCI Version: 4.0 (0x6)  Revision: 0x0
        LMP Version: 4.1 (0x7)  Subversion: 0x0
        Manufacturer: MediaTek, Inc. (70)

any idea?

i can scan devices (found my mobile-phone) and with piscan enabled i found r2 with my mobile-phone

if i try to connect from my mobile-phone a pin is requested (i thought BT>2 does not use pin)…but i don’t know how to set a pin on r2 with hciconfig/hcitool

in web i found that i can chane the /etc/bluetooth/hcid.conf, but i have none

root@bpi-r2-ubuntu:~# ls /etc/bluetooth/
input.conf  main.conf  network.conf  

in the other files i have no passkey-option…it is removed with bluez4

https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-wireless-networking-41/setting-up-bluez-with-a-passkey-pin-to-be-used-as-headset-for-iphone-816003/

i have no simple-agent or bluetooth-agent…

ok, try the other way:

root@bpi-r2-ubuntu:~# hcitool -i hci0 scan                                      
Scanning ...                                                                    
        B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9       Aquaris X5 Plus                                 
root@bpi-r2-ubuntu:~# hcitool -i hci0 cc B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9                      
root@bpi-r2-ubuntu:~# hcitool -i hci0 auth B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9                    
Get connection info failed: No such file or directory                           
root@bpi-r2-ubuntu:~# hcitool -i hci0 dev                                       
Devices:                                                                        
        hci0    00:00:46:85:90:01                                               
root@bpi-r2-ubuntu:~# hcitool auth B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9                            
Not connected.                                                                  
root@bpi-r2-ubuntu:~# hcitool cc B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9                              
HCI authentication request failed: Connection timed out 

while connecting and auth nothing happens on my mobile-phone :frowning:

directory /var/lib/bluetooth/ is empty, here should exist a folder with mac from hci0 https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-wireless-networking-41/setting-up-bluez-with-a-passkey-pin-to-be-used-as-headset-for-iphone-816003/#post4445941

also tried with bluetoothctl, here i have no default controller

[bluetooth]# agent on
Agent is already registered
[bluetooth]# select
Missing ctrl argument
[bluetooth]# select hci0
Controller hci0 not available
[bluetooth]# show
No default controller available
[bluetooth]# list
[bluetooth]#

maybe the dmesg:

root@bpi-r2-ubuntu:~# dmesg | grep luetooth                                     
[    3.230075] Bluetooth: Core ver 2.22                                         
[    3.230142] Bluetooth: HCI device and connection manager initialized         
[    3.230163] Bluetooth: HCI socket layer initialized                          
[    3.230180] Bluetooth: L2CAP socket layer initialized                        
[    3.230215] Bluetooth: SCO socket layer initialized                          
[    6.108916] Bluetooth: Starting self testing                                 
[    6.113187] Bluetooth: Finished self testing                                 
[  267.750232] Bluetooth: BNEP (Ethernet Emulation) ver 1.3                     
[  267.750352] Bluetooth: BNEP socket layer initialized                         
[  305.760981] [BT-MOD-INIT][I]do_bluetooth_drv_init:start to do bluetooth drive
r init                                                                          
[  305.762017] [BT-MOD-INIT][I]do_bluetooth_drv_init:finish bluetooth driver ini
t, i_ret:0                                                                      
[ 4688.382499] Bluetooth: HCI UART driver ver 2.3    

also restarted bluetooth via “systemctl restart bluetooth” and loaded hci-uart-module (not in my public 4.14 kernel)

i tried setting manually the class (because it was invalid):

root@bpi-r2-ubuntu:~# hciconfig hci0 class ff0104                               
root@bpi-r2-ubuntu:~# hciconfig hci0 class                                      
        Class: 0xff0104                                                         
        Service Classes: Positioning, Networking, Rendering, Capturing, Object T
ransfer, Audio, Telephony, Information                                          
        Device Class: Computer, Desktop workstation

https://www.question-defense.com/tools/class-of-device-bluetooth-cod-list-in-binary-and-hex

also no successful connection

root@bpi-r2-ubuntu:~# systemctl status bluetooth                                                                                                                     
��● bluetooth.service - Bluetooth service                                                                                                                            
   Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/bluetooth.service; enabled; vendor preset                                                                                     
   Active: active (running) since Mon 2018-08-13 14:13:42 CEST; 19min ago                                                                                            
     Docs: man:bluetoothd(8)                                                                                                                                         
 Main PID: 9037 (bluetoothd)                                                                                                                                         
   Status: "Running"                                                                                                                                                 
   CGroup: /system.slice/bluetooth.service                                                                                                                           
           ��└��─9037 /usr/lib/bluetooth/bluetoothd                                                                                                                  

Aug 13 14:13:42 bpi-r2-ubuntu systemd[1]: Starting Bluetooth service...                                                                                              
Aug 13 14:13:42 bpi-r2-ubuntu bluetoothd[9037]: Bluetooth daemon 5.48                                                                                                
Aug 13 14:13:42 bpi-r2-ubuntu systemd[1]: Started Bluetooth service.                                                                                                 
Aug 13 14:13:42 bpi-r2-ubuntu bluetoothd[9037]: Starting SDP server                                                                                                  
Aug 13 14:13:42 bpi-r2-ubuntu bluetoothd[9037]: Failed to open RFKILL control de                                                                                     
Aug 13 14:13:42 bpi-r2-ubuntu bluetoothd[9037]: Bluetooth management interface 1   

seems like i miss a rfkill-option in kernel, tried to enable it…

[544]: kernel lacks bnep-protocol support
[544]: System does not support network plugin
[544]: Failed to open RFKILL control device
[544]: Bluetooth management interface 1.14 initialized

when using rfkill as module i got multiple unresolved symbols while linking wifi-driver…so i added it as fixed. bluetoothd has now no errors, but bluetoothctl still find no device

root@bpi-r2-ubuntu:~# systemctl status bluetooth                                                                                                                     
��● bluetooth.service - Bluetooth service                                                                                                                            
   Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/bluetooth.service; enabled; vendor preset                                                                                     
   Active: active (running) since Mon 2018-08-13 15:28:46 CEST; 5s ago                                                                                               
     Docs: man:bluetoothd(8)                                                                                                                                         
 Main PID: 650 (bluetoothd)                                                                                                                                          
   Status: "Running"                                                                                                                                                 
   CGroup: /system.slice/bluetooth.service                                                                                                                           
           ��└��─650 /usr/lib/bluetooth/bluetoothd                                                                                                                   

Aug 13 15:28:46 bpi-r2-ubuntu systemd[1]: Starting Bluetooth service...                                                                                              
Aug 13 15:28:46 bpi-r2-ubuntu bluetoothd[650]: Bluetooth daemon 5.48                                                                                                 
Aug 13 15:28:46 bpi-r2-ubuntu systemd[1]: Started Bluetooth service.                                                                                                 
Aug 13 15:28:46 bpi-r2-ubuntu bluetoothd[650]: Starting SDP server                                                                                                   
Aug 13 15:28:46 bpi-r2-ubuntu bluetoothd[650]: Bluetooth management interface 1.

i installed bluez-hcidump started it with “hcidump -X &” and then run “hcitool cc B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 && hcitool auth B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9”

< HCI Command: Create Connection (0x01|0x0005) plen 13                                                                                                               
    bdaddr B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 ptype 0xcc18 rswitch 0x01 clkoffset 0x0000                                                                                              
    Packet type: DM1 DM3 DM5 DH1 DH3 DH5                                                                                                                             
> HCI Event: Command Status (0x0f) plen 4                                                                                                                            
    Create Connection (0x01|0x0005) status 0x00 ncmd 1                                                                                                               
> HCI Event: Role Change (0x12) plen 8                                                                                                                               
    status 0x00 bdaddr B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 role 0x01                                                                                                                   
    Role: Slave                                                                                                                                                      
> HCI Event: Connect Complete (0x03) plen 11                                                                                                                         
    status 0x00 handle 50 bdaddr B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 type ACL encrypt 0x00                                                                                             
< HCI Command: Read Remote Supported Features (0x01|0x001b) plen 2                                                                                                   
    handle 50                                                                                                                                                        
> HCI Event: Link Supervision Timeout Change (0x38) plen 4                                                                                                           
    handle 50 timeout 8000                                                                                                                                           
    Read Remote Supported Features (0x01|0x001b) status 0x00 ncmd 1                                                                                                  
> HCI Event: Max Slots Change (0x1b) plen 3                                                                                                                          
    handle 50 slots 5                                                                                                                                                
> HCI Event: Connection Packet Type Changed (0x1d) plen 5                                                                                                            
    status 0x00 handle 50 ptype 0xcc18                                                                                                                               
> HCI Event: Read Remote Supported Features (0x0b) plen 11                                                                                                           
    status 0x00 handle 50                                                                                                                                            
    Features: 0xff 0xfe 0x8f 0xfe 0xd8 0x3f 0x5b 0x87                                                                                                                
< HCI Command: Read Remote Extended Features (0x01|0x001c) plen 3                                                                                                    
    handle 50 page 1                                                                                                                                                 
> HCI Event: Connection Packet Type Changed (0x1d) plen 5                                                                                                            
    status 0x00 handle 50 ptype 0xcc18                                                                                                                               
> ACL data: handle 50 flags 0x02 dlen 10                                                                                                                             
    L2CAP(s): Info req: type 2                                                                                                                                       
    Read Remote Extended Features (0x01|0x001c) status 0x00 ncmd 1                                                                                                   
< HCI Command: Authentication Requested (0x01|0x0011) plen 2                                                                                                         
    handle 50                                                                                                                                                        
    Authentication Requested (0x01|0x0011) status 0x00 ncmd 1                                                                                                        
> HCI Event: Link Key Request (0x17) plen 6                                                                                                                          
    bdaddr B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9                                                                                                                                         
> HCI Event: Read Remote Extended Features (0x23) plen 13                                                                                                            
    status 0x00 handle 50 page 1 max 2                                                                                                                               
    Features: 0x0f 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00                                                                                                                
< HCI Command: Remote Name Request (0x01|0x0019) plen 10                                                                                                             
    bdaddr B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 mode 2 clkoffset 0x0000                                                                                                                 
< ACL data: handle 50 flags 0x00 dlen 10                                                                                                                             
    L2CAP(s): Info req: type 2                                                                                                                                       
< ACL data: handle 50 flags 0x00 dlen 16                                                                                                                             
    L2CAP(s): Info rsp: type 2 result 0                                                                                                                              
      Extended feature mask 0x02b8                                                                                                                                   
        Enhanced Retransmission mode                                                                                                                                 
        Streaming mode                                                                                                                                               
        FCS Option                                                                                                                                                   
        Fixed Channels                                                                                                                                               
        Unicast Connectless Data Reception                                                                                                                           
    Remote Name Request (0x01|0x0019) status 0x00 ncmd 1                                                                                                             
> HCI Event: Number of Completed Packets (0x13) plen 5                                                                                                               
    handle 50 packets 1                                                                                                                                              
    handle 50 packets 1                                                                                                                                              
> HCI Event: Remote Name Req Complete (0x07) plen 255                                                                                                                
    status 0x00 bdaddr B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 name 'Aquaris X5 Plus'                                                                                                      
> ACL data: handle 50 flags 0x02 dlen 16                                                                                                                             
    L2CAP(s): Info rsp: type 2 result 0                                                                                                                              
      Extended feature mask 0x00b8                                                                                                                                   
        Enhanced Retransmission mode                                                                                                                                 
        Streaming mode                                                                                                                                               
        FCS Option                                                                                                                                                   
        Fixed Channels                                                                                                                                               
< ACL data: handle 50 flags 0x00 dlen 10                                                                                                                             
    L2CAP(s): Info req: type 3                                                                                                                                       
> ACL data: handle 50 flags 0x02 dlen 10                                                                                                                             
    L2CAP(s): Info req: type 3                                                                                                                                       
< ACL data: handle 50 flags 0x00 dlen 20                                                                                                                             
    L2CAP(s): Info rsp: type 3 result 0                                                                                                                              
      Fixed channel list 0x00000006                                                                                                                                  
        L2CAP Signalling Channel                                                                                                                                     
        L2CAP Connless                                                                                                                                               
    handle 50 packets 1                                                                                                                                              
    handle 50 packets 1                                                                                                                                              
> ACL data: handle 50 flags 0x02 dlen 20                                                                                                                             
    L2CAP(s): Info rsp: type 3 result 0                                                                                                                              
      Fixed channel list 0x00000082                                                                                                                                  
        L2CAP Signalling Channel                                                                                                                                     
< HCI Command: Disconnect (0x01|0x0006) plen 3 #<<<<<<<< why here disconnect???                                                                                                                       
    handle 50 reason 0x13                                                                                                                                            
    Reason: Remote User Terminated Connection                                                                                                                        
    Disconnect (0x01|0x0006) status 0x00 ncmd 1

also tried with sspmode=0 (pin-mode), but also no success

tried with a usb-bluetooth dongle, here i can pair with bluetoothctl

root@bpi-r2-ubuntu:~# bluetoothctl                                              
[NEW] Controller 00:1A:7D:DA:71:0B bpi-r2-ubuntu [default]                      
[NEW] Device 9C:8C:6E:4A:F8:23 9C-8C-6E-4A-F8-23                                
Agent registered                                                                
[bluetooth]# default-agent                                                      
Default agent request successful                                                
[bluetooth]# power on                                                           
Changing power on succeeded                                                     
[bluetooth]# scan on                                                            
Discovery started                                                               
[CHG] Controller 00:1A:7D:DA:71:0B Discovering: yes                             
[NEW] Device B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 Aquaris X5 Plus                                  
[CHG] Device B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 RSSI: -61                                        
[bluetooth]# scan off                                                           
[CHG] Device B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 RSSI is nil                                      
[CHG] Controller 00:1A:7D:DA:71:0B Discovering: no                              
Discovery stopped                                                               
[bluetooth]# pair B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9                                             
Attempting to pair with B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9                                       
[CHG] Device B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 Connected: yes                                   
Request confirmation                                                            
[agent] Confirm passkey 633438 (yes/no): yes                                    
[CHG] Device B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 Modalias: bluetooth:v000Fp1200d1436              
[CHG] Device B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 UUIDs: 00001103-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb      
[CHG] Device B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 UUIDs: 00001105-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb      
[CHG] Device B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 UUIDs: 00001106-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb      
[CHG] Device B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 UUIDs: 0000110a-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb      
[CHG] Device B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 UUIDs: 0000110c-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb      
[CHG] Device B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 UUIDs: 0000110e-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb      
[CHG] Device B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 UUIDs: 00001112-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb      
[CHG] Device B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 UUIDs: 00001115-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb      
[CHG] Device B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 UUIDs: 00001116-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb      
[CHG] Device B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 UUIDs: 0000111f-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb      
[CHG] Device B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 UUIDs: 0000112d-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb      
[CHG] Device B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 UUIDs: 0000112f-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb      
[CHG] Device B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 UUIDs: 00001132-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb      
[CHG] Device B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 UUIDs: 00001200-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb      
[CHG] Device B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 UUIDs: 00001800-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb      
[CHG] Device B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 UUIDs: 00001801-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb      
[CHG] Device B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 ServicesResolved: yes                            
[CHG] Device B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9 Paired: yes                                      
Pairing successful

but not with hcitool

root@bpi-r2-ubuntu:~# hcitool scan                                            
Scanning ...                                                                    
        B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9       Aquaris X5 Plus                                 
root@bpi-r2-ubuntu:~# hcitool cc B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9                              
Not connected.
root@bpi-r2-ubuntu:~# hcitool info B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9                            
Requesting information ...                                                      
        BD Address:  B4:9D:0B:5F:2A:B9                                          
        OUI Company: BQ (B4-9D-0B)                                              
        Device Name: Aquaris X5 Plus                                            
        LMP Version: 4.2 (0x8) LMP Subversion: 0x7d3                            
        Manufacturer: Qualcomm (29)                                             
        Features page 0: 0xff 0xfe 0x8f 0xfe 0xd8 0x3f 0x5b 0x87                
                <3-slot packets> <5-slot packets> <encryption> <slot offset>    
                <timing accuracy> <role switch> <hold mode> <sniff mode>        
                <RSSI> <channel quality> <SCO link> <HV2 packets>               
                <HV3 packets> <u-law log> <A-law log> <CVSD> <paging scheme>    
                <power control> <transparent SCO> <broadcast encrypt>           
                <EDR ACL 2 Mbps> <EDR ACL 3 Mbps> <enhanced iscan>              
                <interlaced iscan> <interlaced pscan> <inquiry with RSSI>       
                <extended SCO> <AFH cap. slave> <AFH class. slave>              
                <LE support> <3-slot EDR ACL> <5-slot EDR ACL>                  
                <sniff subrating> <pause encryption> <AFH cap. master>          
                <AFH class. master> <EDR eSCO 2 Mbps> <extended inquiry>        
                <LE and BR/EDR> <simple pairing> <encapsulated PDU>             
                <non-flush flag> <LSTO> <inquiry TX power> <EPC>                
                <extended features>                                             
        Features page 1: 0x0f 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00

but i have proved, that my installation basicly accepts bt-pairing (buetoothcntl)

@Ryder.Lee who can help me getting bluetooth running? since gary is not working on r2 anymore

btw. on kernel 4.4 it’s the same behaviour

root@bpi-r2-ubuntu:~# hciconfig -a                                              
        BD Address: 00:00:00:00:00:00  ACL MTU: 0:0  SCO MTU: 0:0               
        DOWN                                                                    
        RX bytes:0 acl:0 sco:0 events:0 errors:0                                
        TX bytes:0 acl:0 sco:0 commands:0 errors:0                              
        Features: 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00                       
        Packet type: DM1 DH1 HV1                                                
        Link policy:                                                            

root@bpi-r2-ubuntu:~# bluetoothctl                                              
Agent registered                                                                
[bluetooth]# default-agent                                                      
Default agent request successful                                                
[bluetooth]# power on                                                           
No default controller available 

also we need a way to drop wmt-tools out of the driver…first step should be easy but the second part (stp_uart_launcher with firmware-update) is much more than my knowledge…also the echo-part is non-standard…i don’t know how hostapd brings driver in ap-mode so i can adapt that

maybe this is relevant to bluetooth-malfunction:

[So Aug 19 18:21:21 2018] [WMT-CORE][E]wmt_core_stp_init(648):WMT-CORE: no hif info!
[So Aug 19 18:21:21 2018] drivers/misc/mediatek/connectivity/common/conn_soc/core/wmt_core.c, 649, (0)
[So Aug 19 18:21:21 2018] [WMT-CORE][E]opfunc_pwr_on(918):WMT-CORE: wmt_core_stp_init fail (-1)
[So Aug 19 18:21:21 2018] drivers/misc/mediatek/connectivity/common/conn_soc/core/wmt_core.c, 919, (0)
[So Aug 19 18:21:21 2018] [WMT-CORE][E]wmt_core_ctrl(500):WMT-CORE: wmt_core_ctrl failed: id(5), type(1), value(0) iRet:(-1)
[So Aug 19 18:21:21 2018] drivers/misc/mediatek/connectivity/common/conn_soc/core/wmt_core.c, 501, (0)
[So Aug 19 18:21:21 2018] [WMT-CORE][E]wmt_core_ctrl(500):WMT-CORE: wmt_core_ctrl failed: id(5), type(0), value(0) iRet:(-1)
[So Aug 19 18:21:21 2018] drivers/misc/mediatek/connectivity/common/conn_soc/core/wmt_core.c, 501, (0)
[So Aug 19 18:21:21 2018] [WMT-CORE][E]wmt_core_ctrl(500):WMT-CORE: wmt_core_ctrl failed: id(3), type(0), value(0) iRet:(-2)
[So Aug 19 18:21:21 2018] vcn18: mode operation not allowed
[So Aug 19 18:21:21 2018] [WMT-CORE][E]opfunc_func_on(1025):func(0) pwr_on fail(-2)
[So Aug 19 18:21:21 2018] drivers/misc/mediatek/connectivity/common/conn_soc/core/wmt_core.c, 1026, (0)
[So Aug 19 18:21:21 2018] [STP] mtk_wcn_stp_psm_enable:[W] STP Not Ready, Dont do Sleep/Wakeup
[So Aug 19 18:21:21 2018] mtk_bt_hci_open func on failed with 0
[So Aug 19 18:21:23 2018] [WMT-CORE][E]opfunc_hif_conf(874):WMT-CORE: WMT HIF info added

drivers/misc/mediatek/connectivity/common/conn_soc/core/wmt_core.c

915     /* init stp */
 916     iRet = wmt_core_stp_init();
 917     if (iRet) {
 918         WMT_ERR_FUNC("WMT-CORE: wmt_core_stp_init fail (%d)\n", iRet);
 919         osal_assert(0);

636 static INT32 wmt_core_stp_init(VOID)
 637 {
 638     INT32 iRet = -1;
 639     unsigned long ctrlPa1;
 640     unsigned long ctrlPa2;
 641     UINT8 co_clock_type;
 642     P_WMT_CTX pctx = &gMtkWmtCtx;
 643     P_WMT_GEN_CONF pWmtGenConf = NULL;
 645     wmt_conf_read_file();
 646     pWmtGenConf = wmt_conf_get_cfg();
 647     if (!(pctx->wmtInfoBit & WMT_OP_HIF_BIT)) {
 648         WMT_ERR_FUNC("WMT-CORE: no hif info!\n");
 649         osal_assert(0);
 650         return -1;
 651     }

and for error in 501:

485 INT32 wmt_core_ctrl(ENUM_WMT_CTRL_T ctrId, unsigned long *pPa1, unsigned long *pPa2)
 486 {
 487     INT32 iRet = -1;
 488     WMT_CTRL_DATA ctrlData;
 489     SIZE_T val1 = (pPa1) ? *pPa1 : 0;
 490     SIZE_T val2 = (pPa2) ? *pPa2 : 0;
 492     ctrlData.ctrlId = (SIZE_T) ctrId;
 493     ctrlData.au4CtrlData[0] = val1;
 494     ctrlData.au4CtrlData[1] = val2;
 496     iRet = wmt_ctrl(&ctrlData);
 497     if (iRet) {
 498         /* ERROR */
 499         WMT_ERR_FUNC("WMT-CORE: wmt_core_ctrl failed: id(%d), type(%d), value(%d) iRet:(%d)\n", c$
 500                  val2, iRet);
 501         osal_assert(0);
 502     } else {
 503         if (pPa1)
 504             *pPa1 = ctrlData.au4CtrlData[0];
 505         if (pPa2)
 506             *pPa2 = ctrlData.au4CtrlData[1];
 507     }
 508     return iRet;

did not found code-location of regulator-error (vcn18) maybe it’s near drivers/misc/mediatek/connectivity/common/conn_soc/mt7623/mtk_wcn_consys_hw.c:146: reg_VCN18 = devm_regulator_get(&pdev->dev, “vcn18”);

drivers/misc/mediatek/connectivity/common/conn_soc/mt7623/mtk_wcn_consys_hw.c:81:static struct regulator *reg_VCN18;
drivers/misc/mediatek/connectivity/common/conn_soc/mt7623/mtk_wcn_consys_hw.c:146:	reg_VCN18 = devm_regulator_get(&pdev->dev, "vcn18");
drivers/misc/mediatek/connectivity/common/conn_soc/mt7623/mtk_wcn_consys_hw.c:147:	if (IS_ERR(reg_VCN18)) {
drivers/misc/mediatek/connectivity/common/conn_soc/mt7623/mtk_wcn_consys_hw.c:148:		ret = PTR_ERR(reg_VCN18);
drivers/misc/mediatek/connectivity/common/conn_soc/mt7623/mtk_wcn_consys_hw.c:237:		regulator_set_mode(reg_VCN18, REGULATOR_MODE_STANDBY);
drivers/misc/mediatek/connectivity/common/conn_soc/mt7623/mtk_wcn_consys_hw.c:240:		if (reg_VCN18) {
drivers/misc/mediatek/connectivity/common/conn_soc/mt7623/mtk_wcn_consys_hw.c:242:			regulator_set_voltage(reg_VCN18, 1800000, 1800000);
drivers/misc/mediatek/connectivity/common/conn_soc/mt7623/mtk_wcn_consys_hw.c:244:			if (regulator_enable(reg_VCN18))
drivers/misc/mediatek/connectivity/common/conn_soc/mt7623/mtk_wcn_consys_hw.c:333:		regulator_set_mode(reg_VCN18, REGULATOR_MODE_STANDBY);
drivers/misc/mediatek/connectivity/common/conn_soc/mt7623/mtk_wcn_consys_hw.c:334:		if (reg_VCN18) {
drivers/misc/mediatek/connectivity/common/conn_soc/mt7623/mtk_wcn_consys_hw.c:335:			if (regulator_disable(reg_VCN18))

have added Debug-mode in mtk_wcn_consys_hw.c

[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-DETECT][I]wmt_detect_open:open major 154 minor 0 (pid 618)                                                    
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-DETECT][I]wmt_detect_unlocked_ioctl:cmd (-2147191037),arg(0)                                                  
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-DETECT][I]wmt_detect_unlocked_ioctl:cmd (1074034433),arg(30243)                                               
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] set current consys chipid (0x7623)                                                                                 
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-DETECT][I]wmt_detect_unlocked_ioctl:cmd (-2147191036),arg(30243)                                              
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-MOD-INIT][I]do_common_drv_init:start to do common driver init, chipid:0x00007623                              
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONF][E]wmt_conf_parse_pair(323):unknown field 'mt6620.defAnt'.                                               
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONF][E]wmt_conf_parse_pair(323):unknown field 'mt6628.defAnt'.                                               
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONF][E]wmt_conf_parse_pair(323):unknown field 'mt6630.defAnt'.                                               
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_init:Get mcu register base(0xe253b000)                                         
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_init:Get topckgen register base(0xe253e000)                                    
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_init:get consys start phy address(0xffe00000)                                  
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][I]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_init:CONSYS_EMI_MAPPING dump(0x00001ffe)                                       
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][I]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_init:EMI mapping OK(0xe2580000)                                                
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][E]mtk_wmt_probe(123):Wmt Cannot find pinctrl default!                                              
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wmt_probe:[CCF]clk_infra_conn_main=ddf2c780                                                  
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-MOD-INIT][I]do_common_drv_init:finish common driver init                                                      
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [BT-MOD-INIT][I]do_bluetooth_drv_init:start to do bluetooth driver init                                            
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [MTK-BT] BT_init: mtk_stp_BT_chrdev driver(major 192) installed                                                    
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [BT-MOD-INIT][I]do_bluetooth_drv_init:finish bluetooth driver init, i_ret:0                                        
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [GPS-MOD-INIT][I]do_gps_drv_init:CONFIG_MTK_COMBO_GPS is not defined                                               
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][I]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_pwr_on:CONSYS-HW-PWR-ON, start                                                 
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl:CONSYS-HW-REG-CTRL(0x00000001),start                                  
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl:++                                                                    
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] DEBUG: Passed mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl 235                                                                       
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] vcn18: mode operation not allowed                                                                                  
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] DEBUG: Passed mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl 239                                                                       
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] DEBUG: Passed mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl 242                                                                       
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] DEBUG: Passed mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl 244                                                                       
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl:enable VCN18 ok                                                       
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] DEBUG: Passed mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl 251                                                                       
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl:enable VCN_2V8 ok                                                     
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] DEBUG: Passed mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl 278                                                                       
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] DEBUG: Passed mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl 280                                                                       
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] DEBUG: Passed mtk_wcn_consys_power_on 194                                                                          
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] DEBUG: Passed mtk_wcn_consys_power_on 196                                                                          
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][I]mtk_wcn_consys_power_on:pm_runtime_get_sync() CONSYS ok                                          
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] DEBUG: Passed mtk_wcn_consys_power_on 203                                                                          
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][I]mtk_wcn_consys_power_on:device_init_wakeup(true) CONSYS ok                                       
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] DEBUG: Passed mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl 282                                                                       
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] DEBUG: Passed mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl 287                                                                       
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl:[CCF]enable clk_infra_conn_main                                       
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][E]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl(302):Read CONSYS chipId(0xfffff093)                                   
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][I]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl:retry(8)consys chipId(0x00007623)                                     
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WCN-MOD-INIT][E]do_connectivity_driver_init(62):do common driver init failed, ret:-1                              
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [FM-MOD-INIT][I]do_fm_drv_init:start to do fm module init                                                          
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl:CONSYS-HW-REG-CTRL(0x00000001),finish                                 
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_gpio_ctrl:CONSYS-HW-GPIO-CTRL(0x00000001), start                               
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_gpio_ctrl:CONSYS-HW, BGF IRQ registered and disabled                           
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_gpio_ctrl:CONSYS-HW-GPIO-CTRL(0x00000001), finish                              
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][I]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_pwr_on:CONSYS-HW-PWR-ON, finish(0)                                             
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONF][E]wmt_conf_parse_pair(323):unknown field 'mt6620.defAnt'.                                               
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONF][E]wmt_conf_parse_pair(323):unknown field 'mt6628.defAnt'.                                               
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONF][E]wmt_conf_parse_pair(323):unknown field 'mt6630.defAnt'.                                               
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CORE][E]wmt_core_stp_init(648):WMT-CORE: no hif info!                                                         
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] drivers/misc/mediatek/connectivity/common/conn_soc/core/wmt_core.c, 649, (0)                                       
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CORE][E]opfunc_pwr_on(918):WMT-CORE: wmt_core_stp_init fail (-1)                                              
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] drivers/misc/mediatek/connectivity/common/conn_soc/core/wmt_core.c, 919, (0)                                       
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CORE][E]wmt_core_ctrl(500):WMT-CORE: wmt_core_ctrl failed: id(5), type(1), value(0) iRet:(-1)                 
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] drivers/misc/mediatek/connectivity/common/conn_soc/core/wmt_core.c, 501, (0)                                       
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CORE][E]wmt_core_ctrl(500):WMT-CORE: wmt_core_ctrl failed: id(5), type(0), value(0) iRet:(-1)                 
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] drivers/misc/mediatek/connectivity/common/conn_soc/core/wmt_core.c, 501, (0)                                       
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CORE][E]wmt_core_ctrl(500):WMT-CORE: wmt_core_ctrl failed: id(3), type(0), value(0) iRet:(-2)                 
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][I]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_pwr_off:CONSYS-HW-PWR-OFF, start                                               
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl:CONSYS-HW-REG-CTRL(0x00000000),start                                  
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl:[CCF] clk_disable_unprepare(clk_infra_conn_main) calling              
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][I]mtk_wcn_consys_power_off:pm_runtime_put_sync() CONSYS ok                                         
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][I]mtk_wcn_consys_power_off:device_init_wakeup(false) CONSYS ok                                     
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl:disable VCN_2V8 ok                                                    
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl:disable VCN_1V8 ok                                                    
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl:CONSYS-HW-REG-CTRL(0x00000000),finish                                 
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_gpio_ctrl:CONSYS-HW-GPIO-CTRL(0x00000000), start                               
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_gpio_ctrl:CONSYS-HW, BGF IRQ unregistered and disabled                         
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_gpio_ctrl:CONSYS-HW-GPIO-CTRL(0x00000000), finish                              
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][I]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_pwr_off:CONSYS-HW-PWR-OFF, finish(0)                                           
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][I]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_pwr_on:CONSYS-HW-PWR-ON, start                                                 
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl:CONSYS-HW-REG-CTRL(0x00000001),start                                  
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl:enable VCN18 ok                                                       
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl:enable VCN_2V8 ok                                                     
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][I]mtk_wcn_consys_power_on:pm_runtime_get_sync() CONSYS ok                                          
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][I]mtk_wcn_consys_power_on:device_init_wakeup(true) CONSYS ok                                       
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl:[CCF]enable clk_infra_conn_main                                       
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][E]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl(302):Read CONSYS chipId(0xfffff093)                                   
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][I]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl:retry(8)consys chipId(0x00007623)                                     
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl:CONSYS-HW-REG-CTRL(0x00000001),finish                                 
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_gpio_ctrl:CONSYS-HW-GPIO-CTRL(0x00000001), start                               
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_gpio_ctrl:CONSYS-HW, BGF IRQ registered and disabled                           
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_gpio_ctrl:CONSYS-HW-GPIO-CTRL(0x00000001), finish                              
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][I]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_pwr_on:CONSYS-HW-PWR-ON, finish(0)                                             
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CORE][E]wmt_core_stp_init(648):WMT-CORE: no hif info!                                                         
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] drivers/misc/mediatek/connectivity/common/conn_soc/core/wmt_core.c, 649, (0)                                       
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CORE][E]opfunc_pwr_on(918):WMT-CORE: wmt_core_stp_init fail (-1)                                              
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] drivers/misc/mediatek/connectivity/common/conn_soc/core/wmt_core.c, 919, (0)                                       
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CORE][E]wmt_core_ctrl(500):WMT-CORE: wmt_core_ctrl failed: id(5), type(1), value(0) iRet:(-1)                 
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CORE][E]wmt_core_ctrl(500):WMT-CORE: wmt_core_ctrl failed: id(5), type(0), value(0) iRet:(-1)                 
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CORE][E]wmt_core_ctrl(500):WMT-CORE: wmt_core_ctrl failed: id(3), type(0), value(0) iRet:(-2)                 
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][I]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_pwr_off:CONSYS-HW-PWR-OFF, start                                               
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl:CONSYS-HW-REG-CTRL(0x00000000),start                                  
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl:[CCF] clk_disable_unprepare(clk_infra_conn_main) calling              
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][I]mtk_wcn_consys_power_off:pm_runtime_put_sync() CONSYS ok                                         
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][I]mtk_wcn_consys_power_off:device_init_wakeup(false) CONSYS ok                                     
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl:disable VCN_2V8 ok                                                    
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl:disable VCN_1V8 ok                                                    
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_reg_ctrl:CONSYS-HW-REG-CTRL(0x00000000),finish                                 
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_gpio_ctrl:CONSYS-HW-GPIO-CTRL(0x00000000), start                               
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_gpio_ctrl:CONSYS-HW, BGF IRQ unregistered and disabled                         
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][D]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_gpio_ctrl:CONSYS-HW-GPIO-CTRL(0x00000000), finish                              
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CONSYS-HW][I]mtk_wcn_consys_hw_pwr_off:CONSYS-HW-PWR-OFF, finish(0)                                           
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CORE][E]opfunc_func_on(1025):func(0) pwr_on fail(-2)                                                          
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] drivers/misc/mediatek/connectivity/common/conn_soc/core/wmt_core.c, 1026, (0)                                      
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [STP] mtk_wcn_stp_psm_enable:[W] STP Not Ready, Dont do Sleep/Wakeup                                               
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] mtk_bt_hci_open func on failed with 0                                                                              
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:23 2018] [FM-MOD-INIT][I]do_fm_drv_init:finish fm module init                                                               
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:23 2018] [WLAN-MOD-INIT][I]do_wlan_drv_init:start to do wlan module init 0x7623                                             
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:23 2018] [MTK-WIFI] WIFI_init: mtk_wmt_WIFI_chrdev driver(major 155) installed.                                             
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:23 2018] [WLAN-MOD-INIT][I]do_wlan_drv_init:WMT-WIFI char dev init, ret:0                                                   
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:23 2018] [WLAN-MOD-INIT][I]do_wlan_drv_init:WLAN-GEN2 driver init, ret:0                                                    
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:23 2018] [WLAN-MOD-INIT][I]do_wlan_drv_init:finish wlan module init                                                         
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:23 2018] [WMT-DETECT][I]wmt_detect_close:close major 154 minor 0 (pid 618)

most interesting parts should be

line between these is this (where error occour):

regulator_set_mode(reg_VCN18, REGULATOR_MODE_STANDBY);

and maybe

[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [WMT-CORE][E]opfunc_func_on(1025):func(0) pwr_on fail(-2)                                                          
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] drivers/misc/mediatek/connectivity/common/conn_soc/core/wmt_core.c, 1026, (0)                                      
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] [STP] mtk_wcn_stp_psm_enable:[W] STP Not Ready, Dont do Sleep/Wakeup                                               
[Thu Aug 23 19:48:22 2018] mtk_bt_hci_open func on failed with 0

this is here:

346 INT32 mtk_wcn_consys_hw_gpio_ctrl(UINT32 on)
347 {
348     INT32 iRet = 0;
350     WMT_PLAT_DBG_FUNC("CONSYS-HW-GPIO-CTRL(0x%08x), start\n", on);
352     if (on) {
360     } else {
362         /* set bgf eint/all eint to deinit state, namely input low state */
363         iRet += wmt_plat_eirq_ctrl(PIN_BGF_EINT, PIN_STA_EINT_DIS);
364         iRet += wmt_plat_eirq_ctrl(PIN_BGF_EINT, PIN_STA_DEINIT);
365         WMT_PLAT_DBG_FUNC("CONSYS-HW, BGF IRQ unregistered and disabled\n");
366         /* iRet += wmt_plat_gpio_ctrl(PIN_BGF_EINT, PIN_STA_DEINIT); */
367     }
368     WMT_PLAT_DBG_FUNC("CONSYS-HW-GPIO-CTRL(0x%08x), finish\n", on);
369     return iRet;
371 }

any help?