BPI-M2 New Image(Android4.4 V4.0) Release

BPI-M2_Android-4.4_V4.0_LCD BPI-M2_Android-4.4_V4.0_hdmi

BPI-M2_Android-4.4_V4.0 supports features as follows: 1.Supoort Camera feature (Uses new camera device v2). 2.Support GIGA Ethernet (Fix giga ethernet issue). 3, Android kernel version:4.4

download link:

http://www.banana-pi.org/download.html

WiFi still does not work…

HI: we’re now working on this issue, and we’ll update the new images ASAP.

WIFI issue fixed . please test V4.1 image.

hello, wifi still not working on v4.1. please do somenthing about it. thanks in advance.regards.

Hi,

I am working on bpi M2 and successfully connect Touch Monitor through HDMI-VGA cable using Android HDMI OS image. Now I want to use Touchscreen as a input keyboard (Not physical USB Keyboard) and My Touch monitor has USB connection of its Touch Controller from one end terminate at bpi usb port. For this I need to change Android OS and recompile Kernel to make it works.

I need suggestions.What is the best way to resolve this issue??

-Thanks

ok I have the hdmi version of android 4.4 v4.0 wifi is working, however on the 4.4 v4.1 touchscreen version wifi is not working how do I get the hdmi version to work on touchscreen? or better yet change the wifi of the touchscreen version to the same as the hdmi version

yo, bananapi guys! when will we have a fluently android working OS on M2? it is very frustrating to have such a device that works so crappy because You are not able to adapt Android version that actually can be used on M2. I wonder if our money had problems entering Your accounts when we bought it. Thanks for your reply. a very satisfied customer.

3 Likes

I have BPI-M2 and trying to boot Android (any version) with HDMI(HDMI-DVI connection), but nothing happens.

Please HELP!!!

I tried many different images, many different sdcards, many different BPI-M2… So far, no luck!