Banana Pi M3 View Sonic Touch Screen Android

Hello friends. I am having some difficulty getting the touch screen to work. ViewSonic TD2220

Anyone have any ideas on how to enable touch support for this devise. I have had success on minix boxes running android but no luck here.

can you share spec to us???

Banana Pi M3 Single Board Computer with Octa-Core 2GHz, 2GB RAM, Gigabit Ethernet, WiFi, BT4.0, SATA

The Monitor Info USB\VID_05E3&PID_0610 USB\VID_05E3&PID_0610&REV_3298

Good morning friends. I was curious if you gave my question any more consideration. Or perhaps were you looking for the specification of the touch screen?

we do not test this touch screen , we have support this srceen for BPI-M3

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/New-Arrival-Banana-Pro-Pi-7-inch-LCD-Display-Touch-Screen-Raspberry-Pi-Car-GPS-FreeShipping/302756_32335608836.html?spm=2114.12010612.0.0.1IoRz6

Thank you for the response. I need a larger touch screen. 22" or larger.

can you create a module .ko file for me to patch this issue with the VID/PID i need?

I am following your instructions for recompiling the BPM3 kernel with the drivers i need installed and no success. It appears i just need the vendor and product id added to drivers list

Is there a chance i can get the kernel you used for the M3 as reference? The one i found on Git will not compile. The instructions on which lines to remove from the make files are not clear